"What did Simon say?" I asked
"He hasn't seen her" Shitty hair replied "what about Aizawa?"
"Neither has he" I grabbed Shitty hair by the shirt and pulled him to my room.
"What's up Bakubro?"
"Y-you don't think she left me right?"
"No you guys here really happy, why would she do that?"
"I don't know but still"
"You're overthinking it, like when did she last say she loved you?"
"This morning" I slumped on my bed
"Exactly, she definitely didn't leave you, how many times have you called her?"
"57 all with voicemails"
"And she hasn't even responded once?"
"No"
"Ok get the fuck up now"
"W-why?" I quickly stood up.
"Y/n told me that regardless of where she is she would never ignore someone's calls if it reached 25"
"Yeah so"
"SHE'S IN TROUBLE"
"W-wait she's a strong girl, she's going to be fine right?"
"....."
"RIGHT?"
Bakugou regardless of her physical strength, she is still sensitive"
"No she's-"
"WHERE IS SHE?" Aizawa busted into the room.
"We have no idea" Shitty hair answered
"Ok then we have to call everyone then go search for her in groups" Aizawa got out his phone.
"W-what if she's hurt?" My voice cracked.
"Um she's probably fine, if we don't find her today then we sleep on it and send a missing person report tomorrow" Aizawa said
"Oh ok" I picked up my keys and we all left the house.

~time skip~
Y/n's pov

I woke up the next morning feeling weak and drained. I was resting on someone's chest. I quickly remembered what had happened and jumped up.
"What's wrong?" Christian rubbed his eyes. I scanned his whole body.
"You knocked me out and you're asking me what's wrong?" I snapped "and I fell onto the ground so why was I on you and WHERE IS YOUR SHIRT?"
"I um-"
"Did you pick me up and put me on you?"
"Yes...."
"Do you like me?"
"Yes....."
"NO NO NO NO"
"What happened?"
"I WANT TO GO HOME I CAN'T DO THIS" I turned around to face the door then noticed I was in a whole different room. This room had a king sized bed with beautiful interior design.
"Is this your room?"
"Yeah don't you like it?"
"NO I DON'T"
"W-why not?"
"Because I shouldn't be here and I have a boyfriend and I have things to do and being around you isn't making it better"
"But my love" he walked up to me and took my hands. One of his eyes turned green.
"You bitch" I slapped him across the face "I know you didn't just try to use your quirk on me"
"D-did you just hit me?"
"Nahhh it was the wind"
"YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH"
"How tf am I ungrateful I don't want to be here?"
"I COULD HAVE YOU KILLED"
"I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS, FUCKING KILL ME THEN"
"Fine, SOMEONE TAKE HER TO THE TORTURE ROOM" two large men walked in.

One picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I slipped out of his grasp.
"I can walk for myself thank you very much" I swatted his hand away. They scoffed and escorted me to the basement. There was loads of torture toys layed out. Christian walked in behind us.
"Strap her up" he ordered and the men grabbed me. I kicked them both in the balls.
"You don't fucking touch me, I can do shit for myself" I sat in the chair and crossed my arms. I looked back at Christian and he was smirking at me "what?" I snapped at him
"You're perfect" he swooned
"No we're not doing this, what did you want to do?"
"Give me your hand" I put out my hand. He twisted my finger all the way back.
"What are you doing?" I asked confused
"D-don't you feel pain?"
"Boy give me my fucking hand back" I took it back "what tf was that?"
"I-I was torturing you"
"I can torturing someone better than that and I'm a hero" I stood up "now I'll be taking my leave" I walked out of the room.

I walked back upstairs and walked around the house. It was a huge house with magnificent scenery and interior. There was a lady crying outside. I walked outside and approached her.
"Um excuse me are you Ok?" I asked
"No my son kidnapped a random girl because of his dad and his love for her and I-" the lady looked up at me and froze.
"Good morning, I'm the girl" I bowed
"H-how did you get out?"
"Well instead of hurting me, your son injected something in me and cuddled me all night"
"He injected you with something?" She stood up and looked at me terrified.
"W-why what is it?" I asked
"Quick test out your quirk" she said. I tested my quirks and everything seemed fine.
"Ok good it didn't work" the lady sighed relieved
"I'm sorry but I didn't get your name" I said.
"Oh yes sorry I'm Angela Johnson"
"Oh."
"What's wrong?"
"I'm Y/n Smith, I put your husband away"
"Oh that was you?"
"Yes...."
"You must be really good at your job, great job honey"
"Are you not mad?"
"No I told him to stop but he continued doing that shit then he would cheat with those bimbos"
"Oh"
"Yeah so it isn't a bad-"
"GET BACK HERE" Christian shouted with a group of men following him.
"Is there a way out of here?" I rushed
"Wait here" Angela walked up to the men and whispered something to them. They all looked at me petrified and ran away.
"Mummm" Christian whined stomping his feet "I am trying to mess with my victim-" she slapped him across the face.
"SHE IS A HUMAN BEING NOT A LAB RAT FOR YOUR EXPERIMENTS" Angela shouted "you better fucking apologise now because I beat your fucking ass"
"I-I'm sorry" Christian rubbed his cheek.
"Can I go home now?" I asked
"No you must stay here with me forever" Christian latched onto my waist and leaned in to kiss me. I slapped him across the face and he fell to the ground.
"I ALREADY SAID THIS, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND CAN YOU STOP WITH THAT WEIRD SHIT" I shouted
"You have a boyfriend?" Angela asked
"Yeah more like a husband to be honest"
"How so"
"This" I showed her the ring
"Oooo that's nice" she looked at it
"I know right and we have matching necklaces-"
"I see you've met my mother" Christian stood up "mother this my girlfriend Y/n" he put his arm around my shoulder.
"Get your dusty ass hands off of me" I snarled
"Clearly she's not your girlfriend" Angela sat back down in her chair.
"Yeah, can I go home now?" I asked
"I'm sorry dear but you're going to have to stay here for the next 2 weeks"
"Why?"
"We can only leave the property once every 2 weeks and we left when he kidnapped you"
"Why tf would that be a rule? You people aren't animals"
"My husband made it, when you try to leave you'll be killed by the security system"
"Oh wow well can I get my phone back?" I asked. Christian hesitated but his mum shot him a glare.
"Fine here" Christian huffed then gave me my phone.
"Thank you so much and Um where exactly am I?"
"You're 3 towns down from your one, its called XXXXX" Angela said
"Thank you so much" I started turning on my phone.