𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Well they did", she mumbled under her breath, which unfortunately was caught by Chenle who was right infront of her.

"Are you like..How??You guys barely have an interaction other than MAMA for them to be suspicious??Unless.."

Chenle held her hand, making her stop fidgeting and finally look at him "You guys went out together?"

"That Cafe thing is probably where it started"

"What do you mean it's where it started?We were together back then!"

"It was when I was counting for a few seconds before I follow you to the Cafe"

Chenle sighed, "I told you!This is why should've just came in with me.See??If you were with me none of the rumors would've happened"

"But then again WE would be rumored"

"So you think it's better if it was you two instead of us then?", he sarcastically remarked, chuckling.

The way he said it ticked her off.She was just trying to take NCT away from the limelight of rumors, but it resulted to her being brought to it with another person from a different group.

[Hyunjae's POV]

"Listen Centurion I don't want to have another argument with you.I told them we're not dating, and that it's just coincidences"

I just don't see why we should be having regular arguments involving the same person.Like??We don't even argue that often back then.

I guess this is what happened when actual feelings are involved??

"You can't just pull the Centurion card on me, I'd be busy being aw and forget we're arguing"

I puffed my cheeks, shrugging "Guess the argument is done"

He just whined, pumping his fist in the air, "If SM lets you guys date I'm gonna fight them"

"Yeah they won't..Oh I almost forgot to tell you but I need to do a vlive later..3pm??Just so I could really convince people that you know..That I'm not dating anybody"

"That's good I'll join the live"

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

I opened the door, only to be met by a..Guy with his mask on, whilst seated on one of the two chairs setted up by the staffs prior to the scheduled live.

"Annyeong excuse me", I politely greeted the unidentified person in the room, shaking off Chenle's hold on my hand at the back.

"Oh Hyunjae's finally here!I actually forgot to tell you about him joining you for this live but here's Jongseong..", we bowed courteously at one another as my manager paused.I saw Haneul squinted her eyes, seeing Chenle from behind me, "What are you doing here Chenle-ah?"

"I'm here to jo-" "He just wanted to drop me off here", he furrowed his brows at me, I tapped his shoulders, nodding reassuringly "Centurion looks like you can't really join this time"