ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I want to go home. I want to go home with Eren. Live a normal life with no Titans anywhere. 

Founder Ymir... Please let Eren live! He's the Father of my child and deep down, I'm sure he wants to meet his child.

I promise to set you free. I want to remove all your burdens away from you! Please, let Eren live...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Y/N... Wake up. You'll catch a cold"

I felt my face getting poked. Was all of this just a weird dream?

"Eren? What happened" I asked, yawning a bit.

"I don't know. I left when you were still asleep in bed but I came back to you now sleeping outside-- Why are you crying?"

I touched my face and I was in fact crying.

"Sorry. I'm still questioning myself if it was a good idea to runaway with you." I muttered

"You know... There's nothing we can do about it now. The two of us... abandoned everything. We escape out here ever since then" He continued, "It's been 2 months since the Marleyan War ended. The war to invade Paradise will begin soon..."

I looked at him in the eye and hugged him. "I'm sorry... I won't bring that up again. I promise"

"Will you make one more promise?" He asked

"Sure."

"Forget about me. Throw away our rings and live a free and happy life with our child"

"I will if you tell me what secret you meant back then." I muttered

"My secret... We were all born lonely. I dreamt of someone who could walk with me and cherish me. I was waiting for that someone. Finally, I found that someone back when we were Cadets. It was you. My secret is that... I can't live Without You"

∘₊✧──────✧₊

I snapped back into reality. I then faced Captain Levi and Mikasa and said, "Eren is inside the mouth. I'll do it. Everyone back me up"

"Understood" I heard both Captain Levi and Mikasa say.

We all got down from Falco and I used my ODM gear to get nearer to Eren.

Captain Levi and Mikasa aimed their Thunder Spear at the teeth of Eren's Titan.

I immediately got in and saw his head and his spine.

While decapitating his head I muttered, "I can't live Without You as well, Eren"

∘₊✧──────✧₊

"Mother! what happened to Eren Yeager? Did he really die?" Erina asked

I was getting her hair ready. We were going to go to Krista, Historia's child's birthday.

"I'm not sure if I should answer that"

A few more minutes has passed and I finished fixing Erina's hair. "Mom... What was Eren Yeager to you?"

I froze. I left out all the parts about him being my lover and her father. I sighed. "He was someone really precious to me. He was my husband... And he was your father"

Silence. She then looked at me with those same green eyes. It made my heart break. "Mother... Why are you crying?"

Those were the same words he said to me. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Let's go downstairs now. The others might be waiting."

As we went downstairs, everybody was there. Seeing the old Soldiers and Warriors get together made me smile. 

Most of the Eldians around the world moved here to Paradis. Problems arose and the discrimination against Eldians were still on going. But, that's none of our concern right now. 

Most of the people who were turned into pure Titans turned back to humans. But sadly, we couldn't bring back the ones who were already dead a long time ago. 

"Y/N! What took you so long?" Sasha went up to me and hugged me tight.

"Sorry... I was telling Erina a story."

"Oh... Was it about him?" She asked

"Yeah. I thought it was time to tell her who her father was."

We decided to ignore what we just talked about and we proceeded to talk to the others.

∘₊✧──────✧₊

After the party, Historia volunteered on looking after Erina. 

Armin, Mikasa and I decided to visit Eren's grave. Once we arrived at the huge tree, I felt tears streaming down my face. There he was, Eren Yeager in front of me. 

He was obviously just a hallucination but, I just can''t help but sob really hard. 

"Don't cry... I hate seeing cry, my love" 

I looked up at hhim and forced a smile on my face. "I still can't believe you stopped the timeloop. Thank you so much Eren" But then I looked down. "But I miss you really bad. I really can't live Without You"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I FOOLED Y'ALL MWUAGAHAH

I said it once in a deleted a/n. I wasn't planning on a sad ending. I was wsiring for the right time to write this sad chapter

But, this was the end of the timeline thingy.

Cause if you haven't read my last a/n on "Save Me", all of my stories are in a huge timeline.

Inception - Euphoria - Freedom - Save Me - Without You

but like- I'll basing this off to the "leaks" i just read cause wHY NoT