19 | Dumb Bitch

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I woke up feeling movement beside me. I opened my eyes and I literally can't move. Someone's hands were literally hugging me tight. Who could this be? I tried turning my body around. Thankfully I could. My face was greeted by Eren's face.

I don't remember him and I sleeping like this. Did something happen last night?! Oh God... Did I confess or something? But even if I didn't why is he doing this? He literally likes someone else but me. Or maybe I'm being stupid. 

His sleeping face looks so adorable. How is he even real? 

Without realizing, he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, My Queen." He greeted groggily 

"I... uhm... Good morning. I guess"

"So, explain to me why you're staring at me." He smiled, still looking a bit tired.

"I was just... I just... I just woke up and saw you in front of me like that! Can you please let me go? I need to work on stuff."

"No, we're staying here till noon. Plus, I just tricked you into thinking you have work. I remember you saying the other day the work that's left for you was allowed to be done by the Military Police as well. So, you technically have a free day. You're staying here in bed with me till the others arrive at noon."

Wait, huh?!

"Wait, what do you mean by 'Till the others arrive at noon'?!"

"Sasha suggested that her, Connie, Jean, Mikasa and Armin would hang out with us. Before I came here, our superiors said they would host a feast before the night of retaking Wall Maria. I immediately forgot that tomorrow we're going to retake Wall Maria so... Yeah."

I have to talk to Historia tomorrow morning then. Just in case I die, she would immediately take over the throne. But honestly, I won't let myself die. I still have loads of things to do.

"Oh yeah... But anyways, we can't just stay here for five more hours. We'll starve, idiot."

"Who are you calling an idiot? You're the idiot here."

Only an idiot would say that. How am I even an idiot? This is bullshit.

He finally let go and sat up. I did the same but seeing his actual face made me laughe.

"Eren, you're drooling!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!" I argued.

"Fine... You win" 

Wait, did I get him to smile?! Oh my... This is the true victory.

"Since I'm lazy, can we actually just eat bread with whatever and just coffee or even tea? I suddenly feel unbothered with getting up the bed."

He then suddenly looked at me angrily, "Just when we got up from bed. You owe me cuddles you idiot."

What's with him and cuddling? Is he really touch-deprived? But whatever. I like the way he cuddles me.

"Sure then, Titan Boy"

timeskip

It's almost noon and we're now just cleaning up some plates. The others should be here soon though.

As I was literally just rinsing thebplates, Eren splashed water on me.

"You asshole! Why would you do that?!" I exclaimed

"It's because you made the both of us stand up earlier when I wanted to cuddle you."

"Watch me exile you to the mountains."

"You can't do that. You love me"

Yeah true. But, how the fuck does he know?!

"Yeah... As a friend of course..." I mumbled

"Whatever you say, dumbass"

He's the dumbass here though.

"Oi, Oi, Oi. Are you just going to stand there and flirt in front of us?"

Wait, that sounds like Connie. I turned around it was in fact him. He was with Mikasa, Armin, Jean and Sasha as well. It's not even noon and they're already here.

"So, are you guys dating now?"

Sasha what the fuck.

"No! No... He's just a friend. He likes someone else" I laughed through the pain.

"I've lost hope for humanity" Jean sighed

"Huh?! What do you mean?!" Seriously, what do they know that I don't?

"You're really dense, Y/N. Eren's literally showing signs" Armin added

"Is this about Eren's crush? He told me he's going to tell me who it is later on."

Mikasa then looked at me and said, "You're making my job harder Y/N. Think about what he keeps saying to you and what he keeps doing"

Alright then. He's now getting clingier whenever he spends time with me, he calls me nicknames, he cuddles me a lot, and he always helps me. Wait... There's no way.

"Are we... Best friends?"

Everyone's reactions were literally the same. They looked at me as if I'm stupid.

"You know what? Let's just talk about this later on."

∘₊✧──────✧₊

Author's Note

I just woke up so sorry once again for the short chapter.

But like, The stupid Y/N act is making me stupid as well