17 | Kiss

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Eren and Y/N were currently riding their horses towards Y/N's second home between Wall Sina and Wall Rose.

The only sounds you could hear was the Jean's hooves galloping through the plains and the sound of the cold wind whistling through the cold night.

"Y/N... Do you know how I could possibly confess to my crush?" Eren suddenly asked out of the blue.

Y/N was  bit shocked with what he asked but she answered, "I don't know to be honest. I haven't had the courage to confess to my crush since I didn't have the coytage to confess to him as well but, I guess it's great to be yourself and uh... Tell him or her everything you like about them."

Eren and Y/N stopped talking for a while till Eren asked, "Can I test this confession on you and you tell me if this is good?"

"S-Sure! Why n-not?"

Y/N tried calming herself down cause she knew, Eren wasn't confessing to her directly but it's still the same.

Eren took a deep breath and began,"So.... I really really like you. Ever since you introduced yourself to me, I knew that you were the one. I love the way you look at me with your soft E/C eyes. Your personality is the best as well. I love how your always nice to everybody even if your hiding the pain. The way you always manage to look soft and adorable. Everything about you... It makes me soft inside. I hope you like me back."

Y/N was speechless. It felt as if he was confessing to her.

"I hope she likes you back though. If not, then I'll kick that person's ass... I guess" Y/N giggled 

"I... Are you slow?" Eren asked

"Huh? What do you mean?" Y/N looked at him in confusion.

"Nevermind. You should kick her ass if she has no idea." Eren sighed

"Okay then. Oh, there's my house over there." 

The two got off their horses and walked towards Y/N's front door. They both stopped once the two of them arrived at the doorstep. 

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now." 

Y/N unlocked the door. Before she entered, Eren grabbed her wrist and mumbled, "Can I um... Hug you?"