7 | Hitch and Marlo

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Historia and Y/N were being hugged by their own Father. 

"Please forgive me for everything. I was only trying to protect both of you"

"F-father" Historia mumbled

While Historia felt a bit joyful with her reunion with her Father, Y/N didn't fully trust him. She took a glance towards Eren and immediately felt bad for him. 

"I thought about you everyday. And I've dreamed of being able to hold both of you like this. For you are part of the Royal Bloodline, Historia."

"I am?"

"That's right, Historia. We of the Reiss family are the true Royal Bloodline. And you and Y/N are the only people capable of saving all of humanity. Now, let us depart. We must go to where all of this began."

"Father, can you at least let Eren move freely? He's going to get hurt soon..." Y/N mumbled

"I'm sorry Y/N but I can't do that. He would have the chance to escape."

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking..." 

She looked at Eren and she mouthed, "Sorry"

timeskip

"The Survey Corps murdered a civilian! Some of the have fled capture! They're still on the loose! If you see any of these people, report to us immediately!" One of the Military Police yelled as he give out newspapers. 

"Told you, didn't I? They were behind that Titan battle here and destroyed practically everything! And now they're planning to have that monster Eren wipe us out!" One of the citizens yelled

Mikasa, Armin and Jean head back to their camp and handed Levi the materials he asked for. 

"Captain, we bought the supplies you asked for." Jean spoke.

"The Military Police were handing these out." Armin gave Levi the newspaper page. 

Armin continued, "If this was accurate, the Survey Corps is being disbanded. I heard they'll be hunting for us tonight. They're also going to guard the major roads, so we won't be able to get through without a pass. Captain, what now?"

"If we don't hurry, Eren..." 

"Calm down. They're using wagons. They won't reach the Reiss Estate for at least a day. We can use that time to come up with a plan." Levi interrupted.

"Captain, I hear footsteps. They're coming this way."

Those two were Hitch and Marlo. They were keeping an eye on everything just in case the Survey Corps suddenly attack them. 

"Are you sure we should be so far away from the others?" Hitch asked

Marlo answered, "There's no point in everyone searching the same area." 

"Why did I get stuck with you? I know. You just wanted to be alone with me, right, Marlo?" Hitch smirked

"Hitch... Sorry to say this... but you're not exactly my type." Marlo deadpanned 

"Oh, is that how it is? Well, same to you." 

"Still, don't you find this strange? Why would the Survey Corps kill a civilian and run for the hills? They're normally out there risking their lives for the sake of humanity."

Hitch responded, "Seriously? Did you already forget? How they all but destroyed Stohess District? How they turned the city into a battlefield? How we had to clean up the corpses they left behind? And how even now, Annie is still missing? All her things are still in my room, taking up space."

"But they also discovered that undercover Titan and even managed to capture it. Aren't they the only ones who could do that? If the Survey Corps disband like this, humanity won't--" 

Hitch raised her shotgun up and whispered, "Quiet. Someone's at the river."

They carefully walked towards the river and definitely saw someone. That person was collecting water on their bucket. 

"Don't move! Turn around slowly." 

That person stood up with their hands up in the air and slowly turned around revealing Armin. 

"You're in the Survey Corps, right?" Marlo questioned

"That's right, don't make a sound. Just silently do what I tell--"

Suddenly, Mikasa and Levi jumped from behind them and tied both Hitch and Marlo.

"That's right. Give your guns to the one in front of you." Levi commanded.

"And don't make a sound, right?" Armin reminded the two. 

timeskip

The Levi Squad unarmed Hitch and Marlo. 

"Captain." Jean handed Levi both Hitch and Marlo's pass or sum shit.

Levi read out, "Let's see. Stohess District Military Police. Private Marlo Freudenberg. And Private Hitch Dreyse, same assignment. What should we do about you two?"

Hitch spoke up, "It's your fault that more than a hundred people from Stohess District got killed!"

"Huh?"

"Hey!"

She continued, "Maybe you think you're bringing justice to humanity, but you sent all those victims and their families to hell!"

"Yeah, I know" Levi responded. 

"You guys were in the Southern Training Corps, right? Just like Annie Leonhart. Were you friends with her? No, I doubt she made any friends. She was too distant and abrasive, like a kid who's afraid to talk to people. I never got the chance to know anything about her. And isn't the reason they still haven't found her because those Titans pulverized her until there was nothing left to find?" Hitch questioned 

"No. It's because Annie Leonhart herself was the undercover Titan. All this nonsense makes me sick. Nobody knows a damn thing about this world. Not us or anyone else. Nobody but the Bastards at the center of it all. We'll release the two of you once we're done here." Levi announced

"Captain Levi! Please let me help you! I don't think what you guys are doing is wrong! If it'll help correct the injustice of this world, I'll do whatever you want!" Marlo exclaimed 

"What are you on about?" Levi asked

"Please, Captain Levi!" Marlo pleaded

"Not a chance. I have no way of knowing if you're truly prepared to oppose the government. Let's go. Sasha. Tie them up somewhere nearby."

"Yes sir!" 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I literally need help cause it's a hard decision.

Should I make Y/N queen or not?