1 | Red Face

¸

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

Your Pov

"Y/N! It's time for story time!"

"Alright! I'm coming!"

It's that time of the night where Frieda reads me stories from her books before I sleep. Her stories often seemed unreal. Last time, she once told me the story about a huge Skeleton Titan taking over the world. I almost couldn't sleep that night.

And one time, she told me about the story of this young girl who made a deal with the devil. Most of her stories were usually heart-warming and joyful but sometimes, those kinds of stories were disturbing for my age.

"Okay so, do you want a scary story or a nice story?" Frieda asked

I yelled, rathwr loudly, "Let's do a nice story!"

"Haha you're so cute. But let's do the one about the Ocean. It's not really a story but it's still sort of"

I listened attentively to what she said next.

"So according to this book, further away from the walls are these huge bodies of water. They call it the Sea or the Ocean. It's apparently filled with loads of stuff like salt and animals."

Wait, animals?!

"Huh?! But wouldn't the animals drown?!" I squeaked

"No, they won't. Those animals could breathe and live in the water" She smiled

I wonder what they would taste like though.

"That's so cool! Is there any more stuff you could tell me about the Sea?!" I asked

"Sadly I don't. I have to help Father and Mother with something so you kids need to sleep. We have to go to the chapel tomorrow, remember?"

"Okay but can I ask a question?"

She replied, "Sure. What is it?"

"Why do you always sneak out during the morning?"

Frieda hesitated a bit but answered, "You will understand soon. But, you should go to sleep now. It's getting late"

I groaned, "Fine"

She said goodbye and left the room.

I was left in the dark to sleep. Many thoughts circled around my mind. How big is the Ocean? Are there people living on the Ocean? We may never know till we escape these walls.

I should ask Frieda more questions tomorrow when I wake up. But for now, I should probably give to sleep.

─────────────

"Y/N? Y/N, wake up!"

Not now, Frieda.

"Seriously, you need to wake up. Captain will be back any minute"

I opened my eyes to see Eren, holding a broom. A blush suddenly went up to my face. I bet I look embarrassing right now. Why do I even like him? This is too embarrassing.

But, that dream about Frieda... Why do I always get those dreams these days? I guess, I miss her too much.

"Hey, you look upset and uhh... red. Are you sick or something? If you do, I'm sorry for waking you up. You should go back t--"

I cut Eren off, "No worries Eren! I just had a dream about my umm... Crush?"

You big idiot. That will surely get yourself caught red handed.

"Oooh~ Who is it Y/N?"

He went up close to my face and smirked. This going way too fast. What the hell do I say.

"I like my horse of course!"

Blame it on my horse. What a smart idea.

"Pfft- Let's just clean the place." He chuckled

"Okay then!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊

Author's Note

I like where this is going so far.

Edited : 07/26/21
i was bored lmao