50 | Table Talk

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

The past hour had been a rollercoaster. Why are innocent people getting dragged by my mistakes? Now look what happened to Falco. He accidentally drank Zeke's Spinal Fluid.

I felt tears streaming down my eyes. This was all my fault... I was too selfish... Is it really too much to ask for a normal life? A life without Titans or even the Walls?

"Y/N... Please stop crying. It's not your fault."

But it is, Armin.

"Why did you protect me?" Gabi asked

"Because I don't have a reason." Mikasa answered

"But I took advantage of Miss Y/N's kindness so me and Falco could escape. I even shot her and yet she helped us escape. Falco didn't do anything. Kill me, not him." Gabi frowned

"We won't kill you." Armin simply answered

"But you want to, don't you?" Gabi said

"I don't want to kill you. Kill this, kill that... It's all you think about. Just like someone I know" 

As Armin was saying that, I heard the door open. I looked at the direction of the door and saw him. Eren Yeager.

I had to rub my eyes multiple times. Was that really Eren?! 

He told us to sit down with our hands on the table. And so, we did. His right hand had blood dripping down on it. If we managed to make him pissed, he could transform any minute. He still had his ring on as well. That made me feel a bit happy knowing he still loves me.

"We're going ahead." 

Wait, Floch?! Then... They really did help Eren escape.

"Okay" Eren answered him

"That voice... Floch must've come." Armin mumbled

"Yeah. I wanted... to talk with you guys. We don't need to fight to solve Eldia's problems" 

But didn't he manipulate my memory so we could destroy Liberio?  

He continued, "Don't worry about Hange and your friends. We're moving them somewhere else, that's all." 

Well, that's good, At least I know that the others are all right. 

"Eren, we're the ones who wanted to talk to you. Why did you decide to attack Marley on your own? Why did you really alter Y/N's memories? Did Zeke and Yelena really convince you to join them?" Armin questioned