24 | Monkey Trouble

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

After hanging from the wall, Armin was a bit frustrated. There wasn't any signs of Reiner or even Bertholdt anywhere. Suddenly, Armin remembered the Titan inside of the Wall from Wall Sina.

He immediately fired a smoke signal to let everyone know what he found out. 

"Did you find them, Arlert?" One of the scouts asked

"Where are they?" Another asked

"Not yet! Everyone search the walls!" Armin commanded

"I told you, we already did!" One of them exclaimed

"There's nowhere to hide!" Another added

"Inside the walls!" Armin exclaimed

Erwin was shooketh. No one has ever thought of the possibility of them being inside of the walls. 

Armin explained, "There must be a spot where where someone could stay inside for a long time!"

"How do you know that?!" One of the scouts asked

"It's a hunch." Armin answered

"Do you have any idea what sort of situation we are in?! We don't have any time to waste on hunches!" The same scout yelled

"Think about it! The enemy always attacks us using Titan powers in ways we never imagine! If we constrain ourselves to common sense and reason, we'll never be able to gain the upper hand!"

As soon as Armin finished, Erwin fired a red smoke signal. It was the signal to halt the mission.

"All troops scatter and stand by atop the wall!" Hange commanded

Y/N was skeptical about some stuff for once. She had been observing everything in Shiganshina from her point of view. There was just sOmeTHiNg off about the enemies' lack of appearance. 

"Could they be inside of the walls or something?" Y/N muttered

Back to Commander and the rest of the scouts, Erwin began. "There are times to be strict and times to be flexible. Adhere to the principles you vowed while giving everything you've got. Obey the chain of command. The reason we are here is to claim victory!"

Armin then commanded, "Break into two groups and again and search the surface! Especially above the gate! Commence the search!"

(A/N: I feel so proud for Armin 😩)

Those groups of scouts began tapping into the walls with their blades, looking for a hollow space. 

Y/N watched and began to wonder once again.

"Was my theory right? Are they actually inside of the walls?! Where they waiting for us so they could do a surprise attack?" Y/N murmured

The soldier next to Armin found out where that hollow space was. He fired the smoke signalled and yelled, "Here! There's a cavity here!" 

That hollow space suddenly opened up, revealing Reiner. He stabbed that soldier, making himself be seen. 

Reiner was about to get out and attack Armin but Levi swooped in and stabbed through his neck.

It would have killed him but, he transformed into the Armored Titan. 

"Keep on a lookout! Locate his allies!"

Suddenly, multiple transformations occurred behind them. There were multiple pure Titan and this huge ass Monke. 

The monke grabbed a huge boulder and then threw it towards the scouts.

"Boulder incoming! Get down!" Erwin yelled

The boulder made it to the gate, making everyone trapped inside the Wall. 

"Humanity or Titans?! Which side will live?! Which side will perish?!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Short chapter once again but I swear, it will be longer next time.