39 | Teal Eyes

These flowers are back and y'know what that means 😀🔫

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Y/N was forced to retreat first. Once she saw the airship in the distance, she waved goodbye to Jean, Connie and Sasha. As she arrived in the airship, she was immediately greeted by Armin.

"Hi, Y/N." Armin muttered as he helped Y/N get up the airship.

"Hi Armin! Now, why was I called to get on earlier than the others?" Y/N asked

"It's because Commander Hange and Captain Levi wanted to question you about your intentions."

"Huh? But I already said in my letter that I went to Marley to look for Eren..."

"Well, you should still have a chat with them. It's really important afterall" Armin laughed nervously."

"Fine... I'll go talk to her now."

"Alright"

Your Pov

I followed Armin as we walk towards the control room thingy. As we entered the room, Hange immediately went over to me and hugged me.

"Y/N! I missed you!" She fake sobbed

"I missed you too, Hange." Y/N giggled

"Now, let's talk about what exactly happened to you." 

She motioned me to sit as we entered the room next to the control room.

"So, why did you leave?" 

"As I mentioned in the letter, it was to find Eren, discuss whatever plan he has in mind and then we seek revenge for Marley. Don't you remember what they did to us? My family?" I questioned the brunette

"Huh? What do you mean? Your family was killed by Grisha Yeager, Eren's dad. You killed your own father."

Why are the Survey Corps suddenly making up fake stuff? Do they not trust me anymore?

"I did not! It was those monsters! It was Reiner who killed all of them. He forced Eren's father to eat my sister."

Why is my head starting to hurt? 

"Did you hit a rock or something? I think you lost your memory." Hange mumbled

"I did not! These are my exact memories from four years ago!" 

"Y/N, you're acting like a child right now. Something must've happened when you were disguised in Marley..."

Suddenly, I heard the door open. It was Captain Levi.

"So, did you learn about her true intentions?" Levi asked

"Not quite. She must've done something when she was disguised. Her memories were altered." Hange sighed

"Tch... Oi brat, what do you think happened before you were coronated?" 

I recalled, "We fought against this huge pure Titan that was coming to Orvud. Eren placed explosives inside of that Titan's mouth and it obviously exploded. Some of the scouts tried to find where the nape thingy of that Titan was. I was the one who found it out of pure luck and I saved Orvud and became queen. After that, we found out that my family was viciously murdered by Reiner. He was sent here to Paradis along with Bertholdt and Annie to kill off all the remaining members of the Royal Family."

They both looked at me straight in the eyes. It was getting awkward till Hange spoke up. "Is it just me or is it that her eye color was now similar to Eren's."

"You're right. Before, it was a beautiful shade of (E/C). And now, it was resembling Eren's eyes so much now."

I looked at them confused. Wasn't my eyecolors always Teal?

Suddenly, Armin went over to the door beside me and opened it. Eren and Mikasa were hanging from the ropes beside the door. Armin helped them up.

Once both of them were inside, Levi told Eren to sit the opposite of me.

They both talked. Well, it's more like Levi was talking to a punching bag.

"Now, tell me what you did to Y/N." Levi commanded

Eren looked at me in the eye. It was as if I shouldn't say a word about this.

"I didn't do anything to her."

"Stop lying to me. It was obvious that you were involved in some way with her amnesia." Levi scoffed.

"So... What if I was?"

"We'll kill Y/N"

My eyes widened. Captain wouldn't do that, right?

"Captain Levi... I didn't do anything to Y/N. We barely even talked. If we did have the chance to talk, then we wouldn't have any privacy. The only way I could replace her memory was to kiss her which, was impossible. She didn't know who I was."

"Oh? But we didn't mention anything about you replacing her memories."

"Guys... It's my fault. I bumped myself into a tree and it hurts so much that I had to wear contact lenses which I'm still wearing right now." I laughed nervously

"Then why didn't you say so earlier? That would've saved our time" Hange facepalmed

"I'm sorry... I'm just really forgetful these days"

"Alright then. You can go back to Jean and the others now." Hange announced

"Okay. I'll see you guys later!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I'm finally taking a break from writing after almost 24 hours of writing ejdbnd

But like, things are really getting interesting.

You guys know what's happening in the next chapter sadly