40 | Gunshot

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

Did I just... get shot?!

I looked at both Gabi and Falco with wide eyes. I knew Gabi had a hatred for the Eldians in Paradis but, killing someone who helped both her and Falco? That's kinda too far.

"Y/N! Whatever you do, don't close your eyes." Jean informed

Some of the Scouts started wrapping bandages around the side of my stomach where I got shot. I really wanna close my eyes but I don't wanna worry everyone that much.

"Guys... Please don't... hurt those kids... That's the Queen's... order..." I managed to command them. I don't really know why I spoke in third person to be honest.

"But--"

Sasha cut Floch off and said, "Floch, just listen to her."

I really hate Marleyans but these kids, they're really nice. Even if they shot me, it wasn't their fault. They were brainwashed into believing that the Eldians on Paradis were Devils.

I was told to just rest. And so, I did. I was just staring at the ceiling till suddenly, two people came rushing to me. It was Mikasa and Armin.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Armin asked really concerned

"Yeah... I'm perfectly fine" I forced a smile on

"Y/N, you seemed really hurt. Are you sure you're okay?" Mikasa frowned

"Yeah! By the way, where's Eren? I really need to talk to him." I laughed nervously

"Oh... Hange said you can't talk to Eren." Armin informed

I see what's going on here. They're going to use me as a puppet. It was way too obvious. They were trying to manipulate me into thinking that my own husband's father killed my family.

"Huh? Y/N why do you look so angry?" Mikasa asked

"Sorry. My head just hurts a bit."

"Oh okay. We'll leave you to rest." And with that they left.

If they're not going to let me speak to Eren, then I'll have to do something about it.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

It's really short but I have to do smth at around 5pm and I won't be back till 7pm.