25 | Thunder Spears

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

The Armored Titan running towards the wall, trying to climb up it. 

"All troops! Avoid clashing with the Armored Titan! Stay away from him!" Erwin commanded

"Roger!" 

"Hange, why didn't he signal to attack? What is he thinking?" Eren was asking about Erwin's decisions. 

Some of the scouts, (The Main Characters) were still at the top of the wall, watching the Armored Titan. 

"He's watching the enemy's movements. Because Reiner and friends prepared some sort of grand welcome for us." Hange answered.

Y/N was eyeing out the hoard of Titans, gathered around the wall. There's this specific one that caught her eye. 

"Was that another Titan shifter?" She mumbled to herself.

As she was observing it, she noticed it had stuff on it's back. "It's like a crawling Titan. It must be a Titan that could be helpful with transporting stuff." She whispered to herself once more.

Suddenly, the Monkey Titan smashed it's hands to the ground, making the ground rumble a bit. It signaled the small pure Titans to run towards to the Wall. 

"They're moving! Multiple two to three meters approaching!" Hange warned

"Commander! The Armored Titan is close! And we still don't know where Bertholdt is!" Armin informed

Erwin answered, "Yeah, I know."

After thinking for a while he finally ordered, "Dirk Squad and Marlene Squad! protect the horses at the gate along with Klaus Squad! Levi Squad and Hange Squad! Take down the Armored Titan! Employ the Thunder Spears at your own discretion! Achieve your objectives whatever it takes! This moment! This battle! The survival of humanity depends on it! Once more, for humanity... Dedicate your hearts!"

After a few minutes, Reiner was finally on top of the wall. He was thinking of killing Erwin Smith right there but, his first task was to kill of the horses. He was about to do it when someone suddenly transformed behind them. 

It was Eren. Reiner was confused on why he transformed with no real reason. Eren's Titan was running south, towards the gate. Reiner found it odd on why he didn't use his ODM gear to get up the wall. It was way simpler that way. But then, he realized it was to change his target from killing the horses to catching Eren. 

flashback

Armin was telling the rest of Levi Squad and Hange Squad Erwin's plan. 

"He wants to use Eren as bait?" Hange questioned

"Yes, those were Commander Erwin's orders." Armin answered. 

"He'd resort to using Eren as bait just to protect the horses?" Hange said

"You're kidding... And what if Reiner chooses to kill the horses anyways?" Mikasa asked

Hange then added, "No, he should chase Eren. If Reiner does go for the horses, Eren will keep going and wrap behind the Beast Titan. With Levi, the scouts, and Eren, they can pincer and fight the Beast Titan. Erwin must've said that, right?"

Armin responded, "Yes."

"Even if it doesn't go as planned, by having Eren flee like that, it'll confuse the enemy enough to break their ranks. It all depends if Reiner can see that fire ahead." Hange added

Eren chimed in, "Knowing him, I bet he will." 

"All right! We'll take on the Armored Titan in Shiganshina!" 

They were about to head down when Armin shouted. "Wait! There's one more thing I'm worried about. Bertholdt is still hiding somewhere. The last time they fought, Eren had Reiner on the verge of death, but... Bertholdt's attack caught him off guard and he ended up their captive. It's a simple counter-strategy, but let's fight  away from the walls."

end of flashback

Eren and Reiner had a one on one fight. They both used hardening in both of their hands basically turning it as their main weapon. Eren pushed Reiner back, almost making him fall down to the ground. Reiner was about to punch Eren's face but he luckily avoided it and punched Reiner's face instead.

His punch was strong enough to break some of the Armor from Reiner's face. 

They continued fighting. Reiner's Titan's face looked scarier than most of the Titans in the show. 

When Eren tried calling Reiner slow, Reiner got back up and grabbed Eren's Titan's ankle. It made him unable to get up and fight Reiner

(a/N: This scene is too funny. Why did Eren even make fun of Reiner for being slow when he was slow himself- pLus, the next scene looked like Eren and Reiner were doing stUfF so I'm skipping that. This episode is too hilarious)

Reiner threw Eren to the ground once again. Once Reiner was distracted, the scouts used their ODM gear to get closer to Reiner.

"Go now!" Hange yelled, signaling the others to aim their Thunder Spears at Reiner.

Hange and Mikasa placed their Thunder Spears both at Reiner's Eyes. The Thunder spears actually worked.

Sasha and the others came after them. They aimed at Reiner's nape and it worked successfully just like Hange and Mikasa's turn.

"Do it again! Attack again with Thunder Spears and finish him off!"

The others seemed a bit hesitant about this. Especially Y/N. She felt sympathetic towards Reiner and Bertholdt. She reminds them of her two elder brothers, Urklyn and Dirk. 

"You guys! I thought you were ready if it ever came to this! Let's do it!" Jean yelled

They all aimed at Reiner's nape, creating a huge explosion. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I've finally decided what to do for the ending of all of my books (Even Querencia. iT bArELY eVen sTarTed)

The ending I've thought of would be similar to each other but, it would make sense once I write the last chapters. I just need to hope that the ending would fit Chapter 139 well