48 | Dedicate Your Hearts

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

A day has passed ever since I visited Eren. I planned on staying with him for at least a couple more hours but he didn't seem to want me there.

I was really hurt when he told me to get out without explaining but, he's just stressed.

As I got near the headquarters, I heard a crowd gathering in front of the gate of the headquarters.

"Release the King of Eldia!"

"What can the Military do without Eren?!"

"Return Eren to the people!"

"Kill all the Marleyans!"

Wait, are these all Yeagerists? I'm kinda confused.

I rode my horse closer to the crowd till they noticed me.

"Our Goddess! She's here to release Eren!"

"The Queen is here to take action against the Military!"

"She's here to slay the Marleyans"

I'm so confused. Since when did I become a Goddess? And like, why are they even here?

"Um... Can I please get through?" I asked the crowd

I didn't hear what they were saying but they immediately got me through.

Once I got to the gate, I noticed Armin and Hitch nearby.

"Guys! Let me in please!" I shouted.

The two looked at me and immediately opened the gate for me. 

"Y/N... What are you doing here?" Hitch asked

"My instincts told me I had to go here. Did Eren do something unusual or something?" I questioned them.

"No. Why did you ask?" Armin looked at me suspiciously

"No reason. I was just curious" I laughed nervously.

"Wait, are you apart of them? The Yeagerists I mean." Hitch wondered

"No. I didn't even a group like them existed till now." I sighed

Something's not right around here. Everything feels off ever since I walked away from Eren.

"Y/N! There you are. Hange's been looking for you ever since she came back from her talk with Onyankopon." Mikasa approached me.

This can't be good. What would they do to me if they found out I set both Falco and Gabi free from their cell? I'm going to get accused of something related to Eren I bet.

I walked towards Hange's office. She was sitting there, waiting for me. 

"Good morning Y/N. Please take a seat."

I sat down on the seat which was infront of her.

"So... Why am I called here?" I asked

"Did you set those Warrior Candidates free? Please don't lie to me."

How do I answer this. I mean, yeah. I did let them free but I'm scared.

"What will you do to me if I say yes?" 

"You'll be on house arrest for at least a month or so. But since you're the Queen, you'll probably just be restricted from going anywhere." 

"Fine... I did let them out. But I can assure you, they're somewhere safe. I can't just let them stay there in a cell. They're still kids. I know that they shot me but they were brainwashed into thinking we're devils..."

She sighed, "I guess you're right--"

Suddenly, one of the Scouts bursted in inside of the room. 

"Commander Hange! Please come to the meeting room quick!"

Hange then looked at me and said, "You need to come with me, Y/N" 

3rd Person's Pov

"Dedicate Your Hearts!"

The crowd of Yeagerists yelled as Premier Zachary's body layed dead on the ground.

Some of the higher up Soldiers gathered around the meeting room including Mikasa and Armin. 

As everyone started giving suggestions on who it may be, Armin spoke up and said, "The Premier said some recruits brought it to his room." 

"Recruits from where" Nile asked

"He never said from where. But when Mikasa and I went to his room, we saw recruits leaving the HQ. Scout recruits." Armin answered

"Speaking of Scouts, I hear some of them leaked the info about Eren. You don't think--"

Nile was cut off by one of the mp's from outside shouting, "It's an emergency! Eren Yeager has escaped his cell!" 

Nile commanded, "Mobilize everyone and find him!" 

Everyone was shocked, especially Y/N. She knew that he was going to escape but she didn't know when.

"Y/N. Did you know anything about this?" Hange looked at Y/N with a serious face.

Y/N looked really scared. She didn't want to answer but at the same time, everyone would be at risk if she didn't say the truth.

"Yes, yes I did. But, I didn't know he was going to escape today. All I knew was when I entered the hallway, he and Floch were talking about escaping..." Y/N looked down.

"Y/N, you sound like you're not saying all of the truth in this. Please tell us everything you know so this could be easier." Armin pleaded

Once again, Y/N was hesitant but she answered, "He... He manipulated me... He used the Founding Titan on me making my memories altered. We wouldn't be in this situation right now if I wasn't so obsessed. I apologize"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I don't have any piano lessons and now i can write as much as i want 😌