46 | Break Free

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

A few weeks has passed ever since Y/N visited Eren in his cell. In those weeks, she hasn't talked to anyone else but Historia and today, she's about to change that. She was walking towards a cell but this time, it wasn't Eren's. It was Falco and Gabi's.

When she arrived, she saw the two children look back at her. Gabi immediately tried to grab Y/N but she couldn't reach Y/N through the bars.

"Miss L/N? What are you doing here?"

Y/N smiled. "Please don't call me Miss L/N anymore. Mrs Yeager or Y/N is just fine. Also, I was here to give you guys food and to talk." 

Y/N handed them the food and they immediately ate it.

"I'm not talking to you, devil!" Gabi yelled

"Gabi, I know you're really mad at me but please... Just listen." Y/N sighed

"Yeah Gabi. She might have a good explanation on why all of this is happening to us." Falco smiled at the brunette.

"Fine... I guess you can go ahead and talk."

Y/N slumped down the wall so she could sit on the floor and started, "I came to Marley, about half a month ago. I felt extremely frustrated about Eren leaving Paradis so I left this island. From what I remember, he altered my memory so I wouldn't worry about him. That caused me to forget what he looked like. Making everything much more harder. I had help with a few people with going there but basically, only the person who helped me and my sister knows where I went." She continued, "After arriving in Marley, that person helped me get a small apartment at Liberio. My main goal was to find Eren. But somehow, my instincts never left me. I helped Eldians inside of Liberio. One day, when you, the Warriors came back to the Internment Zone, I saw Falco helping a group of injured Marleyan Soldiers. I approached them and recognized Eren. The rest, you already know what happened but, I wanted peace. As queen, I had the power to do that but, Eren altered my memories making me act like I had to go and give Marley revenge. And now, you guys are here. I'm so sorry..." 

"It's all right, Mrs Yeager. We understand." Falco smiled at the (H/C) woman.

Gabi was quiet the whole time. 

"So... I'll help you guys escape. I know a place where you can stay for the mean time. I swear it's safe."

"Why are you being nice to us? You're one of those demons." Gabi frowned

"Im the same 'Miss L/N' you guys met before. I promise to not let you both get hurt. In fact, I have a plan."

An hour has passed since Y/N told the two children her plan. Falco agreed while Gabi was still having second thoughts about everything.

Y/N distracted the Scouts who were guarding the area. That gave Gabi and Falco the perfect amount of time to escape.

As Y/N exits the building where Falco and Gabi were locked away in, she ran towards the forest where she told Falco and Gabi to wait for her.

Once she arrives, she saw the two of them fighting.

"Guys! Whatever you're fighting about, it needs to stop." Y/N scolded

"But--" 

Y/N cut her off. "You're in Paradis now. You don't have your parents with you. You really need to listen to me until Reiner or someone comes and gets you." 

"It's so early in the morning. Where did you come from?" Kaya questioned.

The three of them looked at her.

"Oh wait, your majesty?! What are you doing here?"

"I- uhh...."

"I-I don't wanna say. We hated our home and ran away from it all." Falco lied

"Is it okay if they stay here, Kaya? I can't let them stay at my place since I'm uhh... busy." Y/N asked

"Of course!" Kaya smiled

"Thank you so much, Kaya. I'll be going now."

Y/N then turned around and whispered to both Falco and Gabi. "You guys are in great hands. I'll see you guys next time."

And with that, Y/N left, making her way back towards the headquarters.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

This is irrelevant to the story but Happy Hyunjin Day 😩✋

Anyways, I'm not planning on sleeping yet. I wanna write more and finish the story ✨