18 | My Queen

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

"Eren, are you not going home yet? It's literally almost 7pm. We've been stuck here since 2pm."

After reading most of the books from the library, the only ones that would be about outside the walls were about the Ocean.

"I'm not going home. I told the others that I would be staying with you since you seemed lonely these days. Even if you visit Historia, you're still lonely..."

Wow... Am I really that lonely? I should really hang out with my friends more.

"Oh... Then, should we stay here in the palace? Though there are no workers working today, we have to do everything ourselves" I laughed.

"It's fine."

"Oh yeah, by the way, where do you wanna sleep? There are multiple guest rooms but I assume they're far away from my room if you don't like being alone. If you want to stay with me, then you can s-sleep with m-me. I have a big bed so you can um... You know..." 

Oh God... Why did I have to stutter? He must think I'm a stuttering mess now. 

"Hmm... I guess I'm going to sleep in your room tonight. We did sleep on the same bed once when we were still cadets."

Why did he have to bring that up now?! This is all awkward now. 

"R-right... Anyways! Do you want to eat now? I can cook for the two of us." I asked

"You do know I can cook as well right?"

"Yeah. But I wanna cook for the both of us cause... I just want to"

"Fine..."

We walked over to the kitchen, which was just at the end of the hallway. I started looking for ingredients I used and oh my gosh. The amount of ingredients this palace has makes me think why won't the old government donate all of these. But anyways, I took out the pasta and the tomatoes and all that shit. 

(A/N: I only know how to cook rice, eggs and instant ramen so bare with me)

I placed the pasta on the pot with boiling water and I started washing the vegetables I was going to use till suddenly, I felt someone's head, resting on my shoulders.

"E-Eren! What are you doing?!" 

"I don't know. I just like doing this."

Oh My God... I can feel his breath on my neck. 

"Okay then" I smiled

timeskip

We finished eating and we were finally in my room. I told Eren there were some extra clothes from the huge wardrobe from across the hall. I was now waiting for him while I'm brushing my hair. From Frieda's old stories, her room in the palace was a huge room with pink walls and stuff. My room right now fits that exact description so I chose this room. I never really believed her when she said she lives in a palace but no, I exactly do. Oh fuck why am I crying? 

"Y/N? Can I come in?" I heard Eren knock

"Sure."

He went inside and wow... He looks a bit hot with wet hair-- Wait, I shouldn't think of him like that. Afterall, he already likes someone else and it's not me. He was wearing a pair of clothes similar to what he always wear. His fashion choice is incredibly weird.

"So... What now?" He asked

"I don't know. It's too early to sleep though"

"What do you mean by 'It's too early to sleep'? You have to do some stuff tomorrow, remember?"

If only sleeping was that easy, Mister Yeager. 

"Then what do you expect me to do? I can't just sleep immediately by just closing my eyes." 

"I'll help you sleep then. Easy as shit. Now, go sit next to me"

Odd request but I still sat beside him. The next thing he did surprised me. He was now cuddling me. Why is he treating me like I'm his girlfriend? He has another crush and it's not me. 

"Why are you doing this?" I mumbled

"It's because you need to sleep, My Queen." He was now caressing my hair. Why is he doing this? I'm not that dumb, right? I'll have to ask Mikasa or Sasha about this. They might know, right?

"What's with the nickname, Titan boy?" I teased

"Shut up and go to sleep"

Is he really the only person who convinces me to sleep besides from Frieda? This is weird as fuck. But, I followed his orders and finally slept.

Eren's Pov

I think she's finally asleep. Why can't she just take all the obvious hints I gave her? But, I don't really mind. She's taken all the stress out of me. I can actually feel like we can retake Wall Maria.

I should really thank Mikasa and Armin tomorrow for letting me keep Y/N company. They really are the best.

Suddenly, I heard light snoring from beside me. That confirms it. Y/N really is asleep. I smiled to myself. She's too adorable. 

"I love you so much, my love" I whispered

It doesn't matter if she hears me or not. I'll do anything to protect. Even if I have to destroy the world for her. I'll do anything without hesitation. Without you, I'm hopeless. You motivate me to fight. You're my precious little kitten.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'm literally catching up on hundreds of homework. It may appear that I would only have like 11 homework bUt, within those subjects, they assign literally 30+ pages 😀

So, if I drank coffee so I can complete them and write a fucking chapter. I'm THAT dedicated to this book dkbdkdnde

But the good news is that I had 55/100 on Maths 😩

Also, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE ON NUMBER 1. I'M DREAMING, RIGHT?!?