55 | Hallucigenia

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Y/N was jumping around her bed, getting excited over Frieda's storytime. She was only 8 but she wanted to know more about Frieda's scarier stories.

"So Y/N... What do you want to hear from me today" Frieda asked her younger sister

"Scary story! You promised that you would tell me, remember? I won't tell Father and Mother that you told me something like this."  Y/N gave Frieda yhe puppy eyes.

"Hmm... Alright. I guess I should tell you about this hug Skeleton Titan and this creature called the Hallucigenia."

Y/N stared at her sister in awe. She didn't know that there was even an actual Skeleton Titan.

"But before we begin, I want you to remember this story till you die."

"Huh? Why?"

"You will understand once you're... Older and when you get a husband" Frieda chuckled

"Husband?! Is it like my Prince Charming?" Y/N asked

"Yeah. A husband is basically someone who you're going to get married to. The husband you should find is someone who treats you right and accepts who you are"

"Okay, I will! Can you please start the story now? Please?" Y/N pleaded

"Alright. The Skeleton Titan I'm going to tell you about looks somewhat like a Hallucigenia. A Hallucigenia looked like w centipede."

(A/N: What's 1000 - 7? 😩✋)

"Oh... That's kinda scary... But it's interesting!"

Frieda chuckled, "It kinda is. The giant Skeleton Titan will basically destroy the Walls and thousands of Titans will get out of it. Those Titans would eventually trample everything but the old cities and villages which was once inside of the walls." She continued, "Some scouts from the walls eventually go after the Skeleton Titan. One of them was the Queen of the Walls. She would stop the others from attacking the huge Titan before they flew from the ground since... It was her husband"

"Huh?! But isn't it impossible to marry a Titan? Let alone a giant one?" Y/N asked

"Yeah, it is. But I'll savw that story for another day. I don't know what happens next since the next few pages were ripped off but the last page was left out. The ending was basically the Queen decapitating her husband, ending it with kissing his now decapitated head"

Y/N was disturbed from what she just heard. Too disturbed that she can't even move.

"This is why you shouldn't listen to my stories... They aren't real, Y/N"

∘₊✧──────✧₊

Author's Note

Short chapter since the ghosts in my room are chilling around 😩✋