16 | Walk You Home

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Two months has passed ever since Y/N and Historia started ruling the Walls. Everyone absolutely adored the two rulers. So much so that they gave them nicknames. Nicknames such as "Cattle-Taming Goddess", "The Kindhearted Goddess" and so much more. Those nicknames started when Historia and Y/N planned on having an orphanage for the children who doesn't have anywhere to go. Captain Levi supported this idea so now, the Levi squad were helping Y/N and Historia around the orphanage.

"Oi! Get back here!" Y/N yelled as she tries to catch her sister and two other kids from the orphanage.

"They're uh..."

"Yeah... They don't exactly act like a Queen or even a Princess" Armin answered Jean

"It's only been two months since the coronation, but you can tell they're both at home running an orphanage."

"Have you heard their nicknames yet? For Y/N, she has the nickname 'The Kindhearted Goddess' while Historia has the 'Cattle-Taming Goddess'. Not an insult, of course." Armin smiled

"They're already elevated to divine status. It won't be long now before everyone forgets who plugged the breach at Trost, am I right?" Jean then made the weirdest fucking face I've seen in Aot.

"One of the reasons Y/N agreed to be crowned was to make not just Historia but all of us. And since Historia wanted to do this, Y/N let her" 

"What do you mean, this?" Armin asked Eren

"To take care of all the orphans and needy, whether they're from the underground or the surface. The Captain supported the idea since he grew up underground. She said that their goal was to help those who need it most, no matter who or where they are.So this is exactly what Historia wants to do." Eren explained.

"Hey! You're all slacking again! It's going to get fucking dark soon!" Y/N scolded.

The boys lifted some crates up and walked back inside. Y/N stayed beside Eren and started a conversation. "I heard the experiments are going well."

"Yeah. But if we take too long, those two will come back."

Y/N sighed, "What would you do? If Reiner and Bertholdt came back for you, I mean."

Eren answered, "I would have to kill them."

There was a short silence between them but Y/N spoke up, "Anyways! Why don't you smile anymore?"