47 | Let Go

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

Once I got back from the headquarters, I immediately went downstairs, towards Eren's cell. Hange was sitting, reading a book.

"Good morning Hange. Can I visit Eren?" I asked

"Oh, good morning Y/N. Of course you can. But, Floch's with him right now."

Huh? Eren and Floch aren't that close though. Weird.

"Okay. Can I have the keys now?"

"Sure. But remember, if you set Eren free from his cell, there may be consequences. Have fun!" 

I walked through the dark and creepy hallway. I noticed that Floch was staring at me.

"Why are you here Y/N?" He asked

"I'm here to visit Eren of course"

"I- I'll leave you two alone I guess" He sighed as he exits the corridor.

I opened Eren's cell using the keys and entered it.

"Are you feeling alright this time? Has your injury gotten better? Have you had enough sleep?"

Aww he's worried.

"Slow down Eren. I'm alright. Although, I feel really tired from running."

"Then come here then"

I didn't know what he meamt so I sat down on his bed. Immediately after I sat down, he tackled me to the a hug.

"You're being clingy again Eren" I giggled

"Shut up. I really miss you"

He needs to stop acting as if he's going to die.

"You're going to escape sometime next week, aren't you?"

I'll laugh at his stupid face if he's actually going to escape.

"Wait, How did you know?!"

"Just wanted to see if it's actually true but I'll pretend I didn't just guess it. After all, they can't really control the two of us. You're the King and I'm the Queen. As long as whatever plan you have, I'll gladly help you. If that's what you wanted." I smiled

"It seems as if you're the only person who can stop me. I'm glad."

Huh? What about Armin and Mikasa? Can't they stop him as well? This is scaring me. What is the only reason why I'm helping him was because I don't know his plan. Wait, did he alter my memory again?! I know that he told me his plan. But, what was it?!

I should probably just be glad that he's acting like this. I can bet that Marley's going to attack at least in a month.

"Stop being so tense. It's all going to be alright. After all of this, you're going to get freedom... And be... happy"

I can feel the sadness in his voice. Something's definitely going to happen.

"Eren, as long as I'm with you, I'm happy. I guess you could say that if I'm with you, I have freedom." I smiled at him

Eren's Pov

She's making this harder for me. I can't just break off my relationship with her. She said it herself, her freedom was being with me.

I'll just have to make this quick and escape tomorrow. I have no choice.

But honestly, Y/N has the chance to find a better man. Someone who wouldn't have to die. I feel really bad for her. Even after seeing me kill countless people, she's still with me.

"Eren? Why are you crying?"

I quickly wiped away my tears while looking away from her.

"Eren. Just tell me what's wrong."

"Get out." I grumbled

"But I was just--"

"I said get out!" I yelled

She looked at me with a shocked and sad face but immediately got up, away from my arms and left my cell without uttering a single word.

I really just did that. I made my wife leave by my side. I really am a horrible person. No wonder why I'm here in this cell.

I'm not ready to let go of her yet. But, I managed to hurt her feelings...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Just wanted to write smth since i JusT WOke uP