0.1 | Weird Dream

Read the A/N at the end

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

"Mum! We're home!"

I opened my eyes, a bit startled from my eldest daughter Erina.

(A/N: If you've read my other book Freedom, then you would get why i chose this name as well. Or even watch Food wars)

"Oh, Erina! Sienna! You guys are back quick. How was bsword fighting with your Auntie Gabi and Uncle Falco?" I asked

"They always win... I wanna win someday as well!" Sienna pouted

"Aww... Don't worry, Sienna. You're just 7 years old. You will be better soon."

They both sat down in front of the dinner table. They began to eat the dinner I cooked for them.

"Mum, can you tell us one of your stories when you were still a teenager?" Erina asked.

So much memories came back to me. The Cadet Corps, the Levi Squad, basically my teenage years. It was... awesome.

"Hmm... What kind of story do you both want to hear this time?" I questioned them.

"Oh! I'm sorry if this is a bad suggestion but, was there any stories about your or Father almost dying?" Erina asked

I laughed really hard, "I was basically kidnapped almost every month back in the Year 850. Same as your Dad"

"Huh?! Why?" Sienna asked

"Well, we were both very... special people."

I can't tell them about the existence of Titans yet. That would scare them to death.

"Woah! Are you like a Princess, Mum?" Erina wondered

"Actually, I was Queen of Paradis. But, I guess you could say... Something happened"

I'm starting to regret having children that are this curious.

"Mum, if you're not comfortable with talking aboyt it, it's fine. Are there any other interesting stories you have?"

Oh my God... I raised Erina well.

"How about the story of when we first went to the ocean?"

"That kinda sounds boring. We always go to the Beach every week though." Sienna pouted