58 | Smile

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I arrived back in Stohess. I felt bad for the families who lost a loved one because of the Rumbling. I'm so horrible I swear. I didn't think that it would be this problematic. 

I continued riding my horse till I saw Hitch on her horse. She had someone else on the back riding with her. As I squinted my eyes and looked closer, I soon realized that it was Annie.

This makes me think even more. Is Eren planning to get killed? If the Founding Titan could break the walls and Annie's crystal, then he actually is planning to get killed.

Dying isn't freedom. It just causes more burden to other. What the fuck is on Eren's mind? Killing everyone who views us Eldians as a threat isn't freedom. It's in fact ruining freedom. Is this really my fault? If I just followed him and ran away with him, would everything be fixed? Eren would die either way. I can't have that happening. 

From what I remembered, Frieda was hoping for me to stop something called a timeloop. From the sounds of it, it must mean that the time would constantly repeat itself. If killing Eren meant freedom then he must have planned everything. 

But what if there was another form of freedom? If Eren knew about the timeloop and the only way for that to happen is to kill him then something related to the Hallucigenia must be done. 

Do we have to kill whatever gave Founder Ymir the Titan powers?

Wait, Frida's story! The devil that made a deal with the little girl. That must be how Founder Ymir got her Titan powers. But what does it have to do with her setting pigs free and that Hallucigenia? I need more of those memories.

Wait a minute. But what is Eren's role in all of this? When Zeke catched his decapitated head, there was this huge worm like creature coming from his spine. 

Was that the Hallucigenia that gave Founder Ymir's powers?! If that's right then it must have came after Founder Ymir's spine hence why the spine is somewhat important with Titan Shifters. Eren's role in this is drawing away the Hallucigenia away from us then? Since the Hallucigenia somehow helped him transform into the Skeleton Titan, then killing him would basically be the only way we could kill the Hallucigenia. 

But then again, what if the Hallucigenia was life? Like if I think about it, it's a great candidate to be called life or something. Plus, when I saw it in person, it seemed like it had so much power. 

I really need to repay Eren once we finish all of these mess. He's been a slave to freedom all his life just for this moment. If he really is drawing away the Hallucigenia, we need to hurry up.

(A/N: First time Y/N became smart oml)

I arrived at the capital's library. I just needed a few things to prove if I was right or not. For some reason, I felt like I wasn't controlling my body. I just followed where my brain wanted to go and it lead me towards the farthest shelf. There was this old and dusty book that caught my eye. 

Whoever's guiding me from the paths, I owe you money.

I grabbed the book and ran off back to my horse. I've decided to just talk to Historia since we may never know if we survive or not. 

timeskip

I arrived at Historia's estate. She was sitting down on her porch staring at the sunset. I went to her stables first, placing my horse there and finally sitting beside her.

"How are you, Y/N? I've heard that the rumbling was happening right now" She smiled at me. It was a genuine smile thankfully. She never smiled whenever she was with others.

"I'm good. I feel a bit horrible though. I think I'm pregnant but I wanted to stay here with you before we start our plan." I sighed

"You're possibly pregnant?! I feel happy for you! I'll probably be due in a few days but I'm still quite confused on why you're here."

I took a deep breath and said. "Frieda had told me some stories when I was young. I don't know if she told you some stories as well but I have this theory on how to stop the Rumbling. We basically have to kill Eren so we could stop something called a timeloop"

"Oh, yeah. Eren told me about that. I don't know if he told you but he said that he wanted you all to kill him."

So I was right. He does want us to kill him. But why did he tell Historia and not me? Is it because she can't fight right now?

"I was right then..." 

"Listen, if you ever die out there. Just so you know that I appreciated everything you did for me. Deep down, I knew that you wanted to become Queen just to protect me. That's the reason why I've decided to become pregnant. I didn't want you to have loads of burdens in your life. However, I have one more request for you to do. You should smile more, Y/N. Even if you have to kill Eren, smile. He would appreciate it." Historia smiled brightly

"I- I'll do it. I'm glad that you actually appreciated everything I did for you" 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

It's kinda obvious what Eren's fate is tbh

But, I'm planning to be like Isayama and oredict how he would end it all 😩