65 | Without You

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

Tears filled my eyes. I tried smiling for Historia but I can't. I want to go back home. I want to live a normal life with Eren. Why, just... why?!

I... I really want to go home. I can't do this! If only I said yes a few years back. This wouldn't happen.

Founder Ymir... Please let Eren live! He's the Father of my child and deep down, I'm sure he wants to meet his child.

I promise to set you free. I want to remove all your burdens away from you! Please, let Eren live...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Y/N... Wake up. You'll catch a cold"

I felt my face getting poked. Was all of this just a weird dream?

"Eren? What happened" I asked, yawning a bit.

"I don't know. I left when you were still asleep in bed but I came back to you now sleeping outside-- Why are you crying?"

I touched my face and I was in fact crying.

"Sorry. I'm still questioning myself if it was a good idea to runaway with you." I muttered

"You know... There's nothing we can do about it now. The two of us... abandoned everything. We escape out here ever since then" He continued, "It's been 2 months since the Marleyan War ended. The war to invade Paradise will begin soon..." 

I looked at him in the eye and hugged him. "I'm sorry... I won't bring that up again. I promise"

"Will you make one more promise?" He asked

"Sure."

"Forget about me. Throw away our rings and live a free and happy life with our child"

"I will if you tell me what secret you meant back then." I muttered

"My secret... We were all born lonely. I dreamt of someone who could walk with me and cherish me. I was waiting for that someone. Finally, I found that someone back when we were Cadets. It was you. My secret is that... I can't live Without You"

∘₊✧──────✧₊

I snapped back into reality. I then faced Captain Levi and Mikasa and said, "Eren is inside the mouth. I'll do it. Everyone back me up"

"Understood" I heard both Captain Levi and Mikasa say.

We all got down from Falco and I used my ODM gear to get nearer to Eren.

Captain Levi and Mikasa aimed their Thunder Spear at the teeth of Eren's Titan.

I immediately got in and saw his head and his spine.

While decapitating his head I muttered, "I can't live Without You as well, Eren"

∘₊✧──────✧₊

Author's Note

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND I'M DONE-

Like i said, the sun was rising.