32 | The Other Side Of The Sea

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

My Dearest Historia,

I'm really sorry for not telling this to you in person but I've decided to chase after Eren in Marley. Only one other person knew about this and it was Yelena.

By the time you're reading this, I would probably be in a boat, getting escorted by Yelena.

Once again, I'm really sorry. I would be entrusting the title of Queen to you in the meanwhile. I don't want the Citizens of the Wall to panic so, please don't announce your new position as 'Temporary Queen'

Please don't tell the Survey Corps about this as well. If they ask you about my whereabouts, please tell them that I went somewhere and I won't be back for a long time.

I don't exactly know when I would be back. But, if I manage to find Eren and discuss whatever plan he has, I'll write a letter back to you or the Scouts.

I'm really sorry for being a bad elder sister lately. I really do hope you understand.

—Y/N Yeager

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

It has been at least a Month since I arrived in Marley. There were no signs of Eren anywhere.

I can't give up now. If I come back, I would definitely be detained or questioned about my intentions. Which, I don't really want to happen.

Since no one knows I'm an Eldian myself or even the Queen of Paradis, I can freely go anywhere I want. I've adapted the lifestyle here in Liberio. I've helped many Eldians despite getting weird stares and stuff like that.

I was strolling down the Internment Zone till I suddenly heard some cheers from the gate.

The Warriors are here. If Reiner sees me, I'm fucked.

I immediately wore my hood and pretended to read a newspaper. Despite not knowing what half of the words were, I pretended to look really into it.

I noticed a young boy, who seemed to look like one of those Warrior Candidates approach a group of men who I assume are the injured soldiers.

One of them caught my eye. He had long brown hair. He seemed to have one missing leg and his face was covered by his hair. He just seemed familiar in a way. But, since the others call me dumb, I may never know.

The guards who were guarding the gates

"Miss L/N? Why are you here again?"

L/N was a fake name I created myself. It wasn't much but it made my disguise even better.

"I just wanted to help people today, you know? It's what I always do" I laughed

"Tsk. Okay"

I walked over to the traumatized Warriors and comforted them.

"It's going to be okay guys... Try to calm down... It's over"

The young boy who was with the familiar briwn haired guy smiled at me.

"Uhm Miss... It's really nice that you're helping us Eldians"

I smiled back at him. "I really love helping people. Eldians don't deserve the mistreatment you guys are getting. I really want you Eldians to have freedom"

"We need more people like you Miss... I'm Falco! What is your name ma'am?" He asked

"Hmm... Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you, Falco"

"Same to you Miss L/N!"

We both parted ways. I went back to my small apartment since I feel like no one would need my help today.

But, when I told Falco my name, I felt that man stare at me. Who exactly is he and why do I feel like he's connected to Eren?

I should probably try to talk to him. He might know something about Eren's whereabouts.

Welp, goodnight world. Wish me luck for tomorrow. I just hope I won't encounter any Titan Shifters (other than Eren of course) on the way.

timeskip

I finally woke up. It's already noon and I have to make even more progress on searching for Eren. And the primary clue I might get is from that familiar fellow.

But, how do I create a not-so-obvious disguise? Reiner and possibly the Beast and the Cart Titan knows exactly what I look like.

I should probably wear some fake glasses then. That should work, right?

So, I wore my everyday clothes but with glasses and finally went outside.

Remember to not be suspicious or else I would even get killed right here in Marley.

Which, would be even worse than getting lectures from Levi.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

i'm sleepy 👁👅👁