9 | Unknown Memories

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

──────

3rd Person's Pov

"Eren, you're awake? Everything's going to be fine. Just hang in there!" Y/N exclaimed

"Eren, listen to me. For as long as we've lived and for many years to come, our Father has been humanity's greatest ally. We were completely wrong about him. I know he's been interfering with the Survey Corps and that he had Pastor Nick killed, but he didn't have any other choice. He's only doing what must be done to protect humanity." Historia explained.

"Let me explain the rest, Historia."

(A/N: WHY DID WIT ANIMATE THIS SCENE SO GOOD LIKE EREN-- IM STILL BLUSHING HFKSNJKSMW)

Eren was lost in thought. He felt as if he has been in that place before.

"I assure you, this is the first time you've been here. Although I would expect you to to recognize it." He then looked at Y/N who was just standing there, watching them. "Are you sure you don't want to help us, Y/N?" His Father asked

"I'm good..." She answered.

"F-Father, please tell him everything." Historia stuttered

"Yes, I intend to. There's just one thing I'd like to try first. We may be able to help him remember all on his own." He answered

Both Rod Reiss and Historia extended their arms to reach over at Eren's back. Suddenly, a bolt of lighting, similar to his Titan transformation's lightning made his mind blank for a second and gave him memories he didn't know he had.

Eren's  Pov

What am I seeing? These aren't my memories. 

I saw a family, gathered around in a circle. Two of them seemed familiar. There was this older girl who looked like the girl who was in my dream earlier and the other one looked like Y/N.

They can't be! Whose memories are these?!

Why am I eating the family in this person's memories?! 

Two more memories flashed on my mind and there was this one memory that was extremely familiar.

Wait, I know that key! 

Is this... It can't be...

Did I just see myself transform into a pure Titan?! 

Your Pov

"Well? Do you remember the sin your Father committed?"