63 | Flying Titan

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

The Scouts and the Warriors went down from the flying boat. The Monkey Titan was throwing at them but all of them managed to avoid it's attacks and safely lands down Eren's Skeleton self.

Reiner managed to transform into his Titan and tried to slow down the Monkey Titan while Pieck transformed into her's and immediately dashed off toward it's nape.

Your Pov

I was a bit farther away from others. In fact, I was like so far away that it all seemed like I was far enough to observe what was happening without getting hurt.

"Don't inhale anything when you manage to destroy the Titan's nape... Good luck, Y/N" I felt someone whisper to my ear. Was that Founder Ymir? 

But if she was saying that to me, then that would mean we would be successful with this. I was going to follow the others since they were heading towards the nape when suddenly, there was a Titan behind Armin.

"Armin watch ou--"

It was too late. He was eaten by that pig Titan.

Suddenly, loads of other Titans showed up. They were attacking everyone else but not me. I used that as an opportunity to help the others.

I didn't hear what the others were saying. But, Pieck was making her way towards Eren's nape. 

I used my remaining Thunder Spears and aimed for what seems like Armored Titans. It successfully hit them.

(A/N: Lotto by Exo is literally playing and now I can't take all of these seriously-- wait nvm it's now the Kakegurui op 1)

However, I got caught with the blast. It almost made me fall but, I was hanging onto my ODM gear but I could feel it letting go any second now.

"Hold on Y/N! Just stay still!" Thank you Sasha. You're such a Goddess.

She was trying to pull me up but suddenly, we both saw a flying Titan. It was Falco.

"Grab on!" Annie yelled. And so, we did.

"Man... I never imagined Titans could really fly myself myself. He really does, though. So I had to come. But I'm glad"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Had to cut it short since I heard my mum waking up. I'm dead 😀

But that's not stopping me from finishing this book cause ✨I can't stop me✨

Even though it's risky risky wiggy wiggy-