14 | Queen?!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

The scouts just arrived at Orvud District. Levi approached both Y/N and said, "I forgot to mention this, but we need something from you."

"Yes?" Y/N asked

"These are Erwin's orders. Once this battle is over, he wants you, the true successor to the throne, to become queen."

Y/N's eyes widened from what she has heard. She thought that they were going to approach Historia instead.

"Q-Queen?! Y/N?!" Sasha gasped

"The coup d'etat may have been successful, but people won't tolerate military rule for long. We need to able to tell them that a true heir retook the crown from the false king."

"I..." Y/N looked down

"Um, Captain? Y/N mentioned it earlier but, well... When she defied her father, it was kind of like she freed herself from her duty... So asking her to..."

"What? If you have a problem, speak up." Levi looked at Connie

Jean spoke up, "I get it. What's Connie's trying to say is that Y/N feels like her own person after disowning the Reiss Family, and now your forcing her into another role? Isn't that... Isn't that unfair to her?"

"No, it's fine." Y/N smiled

"Y/N..." Armin mumbled

Y/N looked at Armin and smiled, "Thanks for your concern. But I think it's up to me to me to decide wether to do it or not. But, I do have one condition."

"Huh? What is it?" Levi asked

"Let me and Historia take part in the mission to kill my Father."

Levi hesitated but he agreed.

They all arrived at the room where they were going to hold a meeting in and waited for everything to start. Y/N stood next to Mikasa and she whispered, "When you're the queen, you should punch that runt for me."

Y/N struggled a bit to keep her laughter but whispered, "I'll gladly do it"

The meeting started with one of the Garrison Officers reported, "We've confirmed that Rod Reiss' Titan is approaching Orvud from the Southwest. It should reach the city by Dawn.

"Understood. Commander Erwin, we'd like to hear what your plan is. How do you intend to evacuate the citizens in time?" One of the Captains in the Garrison asked