64 | Explosion

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

"I'll tell you my secret once I come back"

That was the last thing Eren told me before he left for Marley. I honestly still don't get by what he means by that but I want to know before one of us dies.

"I shot Eren's head off with an Anti-Titan rifle right before he touch Mister Zeke. When I did... Something jumped out of Eren's spine... It looks like a shining centipede or something. And it connected Eren's head."

I immediately faced Gabi and exclaimed, "That's it! I was right. If that Hallucigenia or should I say, Life did connect Eren's head, then that would mean that's how Founder Ymir got the Founding Titan. Like I said, if I kill Eren, we could turn all the Titans back into human."

"Why did you keep half of that kind of thoughts away from us, Y/N?" Captain questioned

"I assumed you all knew"

A few more minutes of chattering passed and it was finally time to help Pieck and rescue Armin.

It's possible that he went to the paths. I'm not sure how we could get there without the paths but I'm sure he's there.

Mikasa, Connie, Sasha and I started slicing the napes of these Titans.

The blood of Titans were all over us. It's like what Armin said. It's a do or die situation.

timeskip

Since we has no Thunder Spears left, we were stuck in a risky situation.

Being pregnant doesn't help either. I'm getting even more tired every second that passes.

Reiner seems to be struggling as well. He was going to get defeated if he just stayed there.

But something changed. Some of the Titans started to protect Reiner. I recognized two of them. One of them was Ymir's Jaw Titan and the other one was that Jaw Titan who was battling Eren a few days ago.

Seeing Ymir made me happy again. She was the source of my sister's happiness back when we were Cadets. It was just a relief to see her again.

"I'm not wasting this opportunity!"

Mikasa glided towards the Pig Titan and sliced it's nape.

Luckily, it let him go.

Was it already time for me to kill Eren? Probably.

I was using my ODM gear but then I recognized two familiar Titans. It was Eren's Father's Titan and the other one was Frieda's Titan.

I know it wasn't the time but I used my ODM gear to glide over her shoulder and hugged her neck. It would probably be the actual last time I see her. At least this time, I get to say goodbye to her.

"Goodbye Frieda... Thank you for everything you've done to both me and Historia"

As soon as I said that, the Rumbling stopped. Did Captain Levi kill Zeke?!

But something was off. In Frieda's story, the wife of the Skeleton Titan was supposed to decapitate her husband. Wasn't Jean going to explode Eren's nape any minute now? There's something else. I could feel it.

Founder Ymir wouldn't have warned me about not inhaling anything after the neck was broken. Is there a possibility of anothwr secret attack?!

Frieda dropped me down Falco's Titan as we watch Armin's transformation destroy all of the Titans including Eren.

All of these seemed too suspicious.

Everyone got down from Falco's Titan while I cautiously trailed behind. I realized I wasn't supposed to inhale anything so I quickly cvered my nose with a handkerchief from my pocket.

(A/N: Okay but this is a reminder to wear your fucking masks)

We were staring at the now dead looking Hallucigenia.

It suddenly let out steam. This is what Founder Ymir told me about.

"Shit... I forgot to tell you all" I muttered

"Mikasa! Pick! Y/N! Get on Falco! Get away from here!" Levi commanded

"What are you saying?" Pieck questioned Levi

"Ackermans and anyone with the power of Titans is are exceptions. Y/N knew what was happening so she didn't inhale any of it. You should know what we need to do better than anyone here." I heard Levi tell Pieck.

While they were talking about that, I told Mikasa and Falco my plan. I'm going to kill Eren the same way he did to my Father.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I actually took a 30 minute break-- But like I'm literally crying. Am I really ending this book already?! It's only been 3 weeks.

Like seriously, I'm crying. This was the best fanfic I've ever written in my entire life and here I am, ending it.