38 | Devils of Paradis

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

After Mikasa used her Thunder Spears at the Warhammer Titan, the rest of the scouts fired their Thunder Spears at the Marleyan Soldiers on top of the roofs.

Mikasa used her ODM gear to go over to Eren. 

"You guys made it, huh?" Eren muttered

"Eren, please. Come home."

Meanwhile, with Y/N, she was with Sasha and Connie, clearing up the places with Soldiers. 

Sasha and Y/N shot both the gatekeepers of the Internment Zone. 

"Oi Sasha... Don't shoot her. She's just a child."

"Miss L/N?!" Gabi shrieked

Y/N looked at Gabi apologetically. She only helped her once when she was too scared to talk to Eren back when he was still in the hospital. 

"I've blocked the road. Let's go" Connie informed the two.

"Did you both forget to put on the lights?" Sasha asked

"Oh, right. I'm sorry Sasha." Y/N apologized

Connie grabbed the light from Sasha and attached it towards one of the towers. Gabi watched all of that, feeling betrayed. Who knew one of the 'Marleyans' who helped you and Falco one turned out to be an Eldian. And not just any Eldian, an Eldian from Paradis. 

She grabbed the gun from the now dead Gatekeeper and grumbled.

Connie, Sasha and Y/N went back to Jean's group.

"Jean, there won't be any reinforcements for a while." Connie told Jean.

"Did you set the lights?" Jean asked

"Every one of them." Sasha answered

Jean then looked at Y/N and asked, "Oi, are you going to tell me what happened to your plan? You said you could convince Eren not to attack Marley. What the fuck happened?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Didn't I tell you guys that peace was never an option? I wanted revenge on Marley and now it's happening. I thought you guys supported my opinions?" Y/N grumbled

"Y/N, just calm down. Your memories probably got a bit messed up while you were here in Marley." Sasha tried to calm her down

"No, I would never forget who killed my family. I will kill Reiner Braun. Whenever Eren says so"

After Y/N said that, they ignored Y/N's rambling about revenge. She sounded like someone they knew, Eren Yeager. 

They started talking about their next move while they watched Eren grab the Warhammer's body from under the ground.

Suddenly, another Titan appeared. It was the Jaw Titan. He bit into the Attack Titan's neck, ready to eat Eren when suddenly, The fidget spinner arrived and sliced the Jaw of the Jaw Titan.

With The Jaw Titan stuck in that situation, the Survey Corps used their ODM gear to glide through the buildings, and surround the Jaw Titan. 

They were about to launch their Thunder Spears at the Jaw Titan when suddenly, The Cart Titan appeared with it's armor on. 

Some of the scouts were shot while trying to escape the shots. Y/N almost died as well. She accidentally let go of the ODM gear for a second. 

Another problem arrived though. The Monkey Titan arrived.

Gabi was running through the streets, filled with dead bodies, She was running with the gun she got from earlier. "I'll kill you! Y/N L/N! Eren Yeager!" 

"Don't let them get away. Wipe them all out." Zeke commanded

"Don't die. Survive to the end!" Levi exclaimed while he took out the blades of the fidget spinner. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Just wanted to make a filler chapter since I'm pissed off ❤