8 | Chained Up

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

Jean convinced Captain Levi to let Hitch and Marlo help them. They had lead them towards the checkpoint with the weakest security.

"All right. We'll handle the next part. Get back to your squad before they suspect anything." Levi continued, "Marlo, Hitch. You saved our asses." 

The two saluted and went back to their squad. 

"Let's go! It's our turn to go on the offensive!" Levi announced. 

A few moments later, the Scouts used a wagon to crash into the checkpoint. They successfully took out most of the Military Police in that area. They were now guarding that place in case backup comes in. 

They suddenly heard footsteps in the distance Jean got his gun ready but, Levi appeared.

"Don't worry, it's me."

He was carrying one of the Military Police from earlier.

"Captain, he's..."

Levi answered, "With the Interior Police. I've got a few questions for him. Let's move"

timeskip

Levi was currently beating that same Military Police for more answers. 

"Where are Y/N, Eren and Krista?" Levi asked once again

"Look how bold you are. You just defeated a checkpoint filled with recruits who barely knew which end of the blade was up. You think beating them up makes you some sort of hero?" The dude questioned

"Pardon our insolent behavior." He continued to beat up the poor dude.  

"But you're no match for the insolence of your mouth. I recommend you start talking while you're still able to use it. Where are Y/N, Eren and Historia?" He asked again

"You'll spend the rest of your lives covered in mud and shit, chasing your tails inside the walls. By failing to turn yourselves in, you're sentencing your captured allies  to death! Starting with the most guilty of them all, Erwin Smith!" The dude exclaimed.

After hearing that, he twisted his arms. "Shut up. That's for not answering my question. Even among the Survey Corps, some lives are more valuable than others. Our group of fools has already learned that lesson. Tell me where Y/N, Eren and Krista are." Levi said with the same emotion as before.

"I-I don't know! They don't tell me things like that! Kenny Ackerman is a very cautious man!" Tears were streaming down his eyes.

"Ackerman? I know Kenny. Is that his last name?" Levi wondered