𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"What if I'm telling it to a person?", he replied, softly combing her hair with his right hand.

Hyunjae squinted her eyes at him, slowly processing where it's going,"Then you tell them maganda ka or you can say ang ganda mo and if it's a guy you tell them ang gwapo mo or gwapo ka..Why are you asking?"

He hummed while nodding his head, "Ang..ganda mo", he slowly voiced out, waiting for her reaction.

Chenle smugly smiled after the girl pulled away, trying to avoid his gaze while hiding the blood rushing to her cheeks.

A loud knock hitting the gate made cut them off, making Chenle burst into whining.

"Kun-ge your timing is VERY on point", he hissed, frowning at the elder who just looked at him in disbelief.

"Well Chenle if I weren't here she wouldn't either"

[Hyunjae's POV]

What do they call it?Sister snap?

Sister snapped?Or maybe it's just snapped?Snap?

I'm gonna snap my neck in two that's what.

I just awkwardly stood there while Chenle and Kun sassed with each other, well mostly Chenle bullying him.

"Okay before anything happens let's just head inside and chill", I told them, waving my hand in the middle to imitate a 'cutting' of tension.

Kun soon dozed off by the massage chair, Yangyang who's now by the other couch, I figured he would seeing how his head would tilt and he's basically just trying to stay awake.

Okay Kun dozing off yes it's kinda my fault but Yangyang?He volunteered so I don't really pity him.

I turned to the brown headed sitting beside me,"You sleepy too?"

"Aniyo wae?"

"Jisung wanted to play among us"

We decided to do it while my other phone is face timing Jisung so we can- well more like so he can hear us.We also set it in public so we could have other people aside from us.

"Centurion don't you dare peek on my screen", I told him off, creating more distance between us.

"YAH ARE YOU TWO JUST GONNA BE ALL
CHEESY AND ALL??BROWN'S CHASING ME!
"

"Tell that to this cheating dolphin"

"Oh well at least I'm cheating on a game
and not on somebody
"

I rolled my eyes at him before turning my attention back to the game.I was walking around storage when the report button popped on the screen and Jisung's character lying lifeless near me.