"Don't worry about it, I'll give her the invitation myself okay. Do you have one in your bag?" I ask her and she nodded and took an extra invitation from her bag. "Thanks, I'll be back" I said and walked to adriens direction where marinette is was trying to talk to him but the only thing that I could hear from her is gibberish and her stuttering, I shake my head with a small smile and stood beside her.

"Sorry to interrupt you marinette, but can I talk to adrien?" I asked her and she looks down wit a frown and nods with a defeated look, before she left I stop her. "Marinette can you wait until is time for class, I need to give you something." I said with a wink because I didn't want adrien to find out and nino look at me with a smirk along with a wink, I wink back with a smile.

"Happy birthday adrien, hope you like it and that it makes your day." I said with a smile and give him a hug and he returns the hug, he grabs the box from my hand and opens it. He takes it out from the box with a big smile.

"Wow Chloe this is great, this looks so cool

"Wow Chloe this is great, this looks so cool." He says wit a big grin and I gently took it from him. "It gets even cooler, when you press this button in the top it it starts to let out a music." I explain it to him and push the button and the watch starts to let out a soft music which surprise both nino and adrien.

"Cool!" Both nino and adrien said at the same time with big smiles on their faces. "Where did you buy It dude? I have to know." Nino asks with a grin and that when I give him a small smile with a blush, this surprise them.

"I actually made it myself." I said as my voice got a little quite but they still heard me and they both shouted out in surprise. "Shhh! Keep it down you bringing to much attention." I said with a whisper and they questioned me about my new found ability. Their words and not mine, I told them that I started to get into music and making stuff that comes along with it but mostly music and singing, I guess that's the only thing that I have of myself in the  past.

"Well thanks chloe, I really appreciate your gift. You made my day a lot happy." He says with a smile and I nodded with a smile. That's when I hear the school bell ring that it was time for us to go to class, I look to my left to see marinette and alya waking into class.

I shake my head and decided to give her the invitation later after school, I put the letter on my purse. We all spend the day in class working and studying for some test that will coming up this week, I wanted to get a head of myself in this world too. Me and Sabrina stood up from my seats and headed home to see nino and adrien talking to each other while alya was trying to encourage marinette to give the gift to adrien.

"Wait here Sabrina, I need to give this to marinette for the party" I said and she nods, I took out my invitation and headed straight to marinette and saying goodbye to adrien as he got inside the car.

"Bye adrien, I'll be texting you today so keep in eye on the phone." I said to him and he nodded, I face marinette who jumps from her hiding spot. "Hey marinette I had Sabrina send invitation for a surprise party for adrien and it seems like she forgot you by accident . I came here to give you one myself and sorry for not giving you one in time, so I made a plan to have everyone in class really late to surprise Adrien for a birthday party." I handed her the invitation and she looks at the letter surprise and looks at alya to know if I'm saying the true which alya nodded with a smile.