Bubbler

Chloe p

Chloe p.o.v.-

I woke up this morning with a smile and look at the calendar to see that it was adrien's birthday, I made sure to send an email to adrien's father or the secretary about his birthday surprise that is only going to be just me and him. Well that is the lie I told in the email but the real thing is that I'm making a late party for adrien and I'm inviting the whole class.

I stood up and change quickly with excitement, I made sure to leave my hair down and took the little present for adrien. I hope that he likes it and that it makes him smile a little since I know he will be sad about his dad not getting him a gift, I made it down to meet my chaperon and went inside the limo.

"Peter, please head to Sabrina's house to pick her up I want her to go to school with me." I told peter the chaperon nicely and he nods as he heads to my friends house. I quickly send a text to Sabrina to let her know that I will be picking her up to take her to school, I get a new text from Sabrina that she was almost ready. I see Sabrina getting out of the house with a smile and I wave at her to come inside the limo and sit down.

"Good morning Chloe, did you bring adriens gift?" She asked me with a smile and I nodded. "Yes, I have everything plan for him and the party for tonight. Did you send the invitations to the whole class?" I asked her and she nodded as she look down at her phone to make sure that she got everybody on the list.

"Yes I have everyone on the list." she says with a smile and I give her a thumbs up. "Well that's all for today, the only thing I need to do is give him his gift and than later on I'll text him for his birthday party surprise." I give her a smile and we both laugh a little at my gesture.

Ever since I came here everyone was shock to see me change personality and that I became someone else. When the first day of school came the students in the class were totally shock to see a new Chloe and being all nice to everyone along with my dad who came to greet me in the morning in my room who was surprised as well with my new persona and our personal butler was too. I told them that I see things differently and that from now on I'll be a new person this year.

"We're here Chloe." Sabrina said snapping me out of my thoughts, I thank peter as he opens the door for me and my friend we waited for adrien by the entrance of the school.

Minutes later has gone by and I see adriens driver park in front of the school, got the gift from my purse and waited for him to get out of the car. I notice that Marinette and alya were hiding from adrien talking to each other with a frown in their faces, I turn around to face Sabrina with a small frown remembering that Chloe/me in the show hates marinette with passion so that means that Sabrina may have not send her a invitation for the party.

"Sabrina, did you send an invitation to marinette?" I asked her and she looks at her phone with a panic look and faces me with a small frown. "I'm sorry Chloe, I messed up. I didn't send one to her." I shake my head with a smile.