My Mistake last part

After we were done with dinner I was washing the dishes when I felt arms wrap around my waist and rub my belly
J-"Do you think we should tell them now?" *whispers*
B-"Sure" *whispers*
I smiled and dried off my hands then we walked into the living room where all the kids were watching tv, I paused their show and they all turned to me as I sat down
B-"Guys we have a surprise for you!"
All of their faces lit up and Jug grabbed my hand
J-"Mommy has a baby in her belly"
I placed my hand on my belly and they all smiled and started jumping up and down
Jules-"Yay! A sister!"
B-"Well we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet"
I laughed and they all came and hugged me then I showed them my very small baby bump and they gave it hugs and kisses. We then all snuggled up and watched a movie, soon we all fell asleep snuggled together and happy.

8 months later I gave birth to our baby girl, Addison Jones. Veronica gave birth to her baby girl 2 months earlier and Reggie and Veronica got married a few months later.
Cheryl and Toni eventually got married a few years later and they adopted 2 boys and a girl. Sweet Pea was heartbroken after Polly was murdered that he distanced himself from everyone but we later found out that he and Tabitha were dating, they got married shortly after Cheryl and Toni then had their baby boy not long after.
And this concludes our story, the story of 2 young people in love who made mistakes in their past, yes some more then others but they always found a way around them... and that my friends is the end of our story, live everyday like it's your last and don't let a mistake set you back.