My Mistake part 10

Betty's POV:
P-"Oh Betty wait!"
B-"Yeah?"
P-"Since your going to be living here an all I think it would be good to give you this"
She pulled something out of her pocket and dropped it in my hand
B-"Aw thank you Poll"
I pulled her into a hug, after pulling away I took out my keychain and put the turquoise key on it
P-"Well I thought you could use it"
We both chucked before I was out the door and was on my way to pop's.

~At Pop's~
Betty's POV:
I pulled up to Pop's thinking about how Jughead and I would always meet here with Archie and Veronica and have milkshakes, and when we would meet here by ourselves and have our small dates. I smiled at the thought of my new life, I was couldn't believe it I was getting a job I was pregnant I was turning 17 in just 6 months, tears formed in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away and walked in.

As soon as I was walked into Pop's Veronica ran to me and hugged me
V-"Girl I have not seen you in forever!"
B-"Veronica it's literally been 3 days" *laughs*
V-"3 days too long"
B-"I missed you"
V-"I miss you too"
We hugged again before we went to go sit in a booth
V-"So what do I owe the pleasure to my bestie and my niece or nephew?"
B-"Well..."
I told her the whole story about my mom finding the pregnancy test and my parents kicking me out and how I'm living with Polly and the twins right now, she stayed quiet with a blank face her jaw dropping open.
V-"I'm so sorry B- I had no idea, is there anything I can do?"
B-"That's actually why I'm here, I need a job and I was hopping that you still need waitresses?"
V-"Of corse B! Let me talk to Pop and I'll get back to you later, but I've got an idea for right now... how about we go have a girls day and let's invite Cheryl and Toni too!"
B-"Ok, I'll call them brb"
I grabbed my phone and went to the back and called Cheryl,
~on the phone~
C-"Hello Cousin"
B-"Hi Cheryl I was wondering if you and Toni wanted to have a girls day with me and Veronica?"
C-"Sorry Cousin but me and T-T have our 1 year anniversary today"
B-"Oh sorry Cheryl, enjoy your anniversary tell Toni I said hi love you both talk soon"
I hung up and went back to Veronica.

V-"So?"
B-"It's there anniversary, so it looks like we're having a B and V day!"
V-"Ok! So how about I cook us up some burgers then we can go get our nails done and go shopping"
B-"Sounds good I'm starving!"
We both giggled and Veronica went back to the kitchen and started cooking the burger's, the diner wasn't that busy today so she had time to take a girls day and cook me some food.

After she was done making the food we started eating
B-"Oh my god V! This is amazing"
My mouth was watering as I finished the last bight of my burger and started eating my fries.
V-"Ya know your really starting to eat like Jughead" *laughs*
B-"I know!" *laughs*
When we we're both done we went and got our nails done.