I walked around my room looking for something to do. I found books so I layed down on my bed and start the 5 book series.

~time skip~

"Nooo there's no way it can end like that" I finished the last book. I got up and walked downstairs with my phone and the book. "Hey Rai do you know if this book  series will continue-" I looked up and my mum was smiling at me.
"Hey honey" she pulled me into a hug.
"Hii mum" I hugged her tightly. We stayed like this for a few more minutes until I heard sniffing. "Mum are you Ok?" I asked still hugging her
"I'm so happy I can still hold you baby" she sniffed "I love you so much, please don't leave me"
"I love you too ma, I won't I promise"
"Good" she kissed my forehead "now you have some explaining to do"
"Ok what do you want to know?"
"When tf did you buy this house and why didn't you tell me about it?"
"I had loads of birthday money left over months ago and I didn't like to asking people stay with them when I need to leave so I bought this house then I found out Rai got kicked out so I let her live here"
"Wow that's really nice of you babe" she kissed my forehead again "RAI GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" she shouted. Rai came running from her room.
"Yes auntie?" She panted
"Now why didn't you tell me you got kicked out? We could have let you stay with us or have paid for a new house" mum held Rai's hands.
"Oh I didn't really have time to think about it Y/n offered this house as soon as my parents kicked me out so I thought she already told you and you bought the house"
"No Y/n paid for the house herself and never told anyone"
"Wait so Y/n you still pay all the bills?"
"Yeah" I replied
"You let me, a 19 year old girl live in a house that you bought and still pay the bills for?"
"Yes"
"Y/n do you not see how nice you are?"
"Honestly it's not a big deal, you were in need so I helped you" I shrugged. The two woman stared at me in shock "anyway do you know if this book series is going to continue?"
"N-no the author is dead" Rai said.
"NOOOO" I shouted "IT WAS SO GOOD"
"Y/n you're so weird" Rai laughed then walked back to her room leaving me and my mum alone.

"Ok y/n let's sit down so you can tell me everything" mum said. We moved to the living room and sat down. She put my head on her lap. I explained all of my trauma in detail to her. She just listened to me messaging my scalp.
"Yeah that's it ma" I looked up at her. She was fighting tears.
"Baby I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that" she sniffed "from now on when something bothers you, wherever you are give me a call and I will drop everything to listen"
"Ok thank you mum" I smiled.
"So when do you think you'll come back?"
"School starts in a few weeks so I'll go back then"
"What ever makes you feel most comfortable"
"Thank you for listening to me"
"No problem babe"

~time skip~ the first day cause I'm lazy

Today was the first day of school. But not only for me, Jazzy has her first day of preschool today. I woke up and teleported back to my dorm. Katsuki was asleep in my bed. I walked over to him and he was cuddling a pillow. I leaned closer to him.
"Hey baby" I whispered. He instantly woke up.
"BABE" he wrapped me into a hug.
"Hi" I laughed.
"I missed you so much" he kissed me.
"I missed you too" I smiled
"How are you now?"
"I am finally completely mentally stable"
"I'm so happy for you" he kissed me again "are you coming with me to drop Jazzy off at preschool?"
"Yeah then we can go to school"
"Yeah let me go get ready now" he got up and went to go get ready. I got into the shower and did my morning routine. I changed into my uniform and did my hair.

 I changed into my uniform and did my hair