" Vasco! Wow!"
" I heard he fought and then had to rest!"
" Did he fight hundreds of guys?"

" ..You can put your cup in the sink."
" What? Are you all trying to start something? Mind your own Business." Vin Jin growled at the man who slowly turned into a fighting position with Jace and his other right hand man behind him.

" Didn't your mom tell you not to throw things on the floor?" Vasco glared before the [Name] found herself standing.
" What? Get lost!"

[Name] smirked at the man who was slowly loosing his cool," What? You're not going to fight us, pussy?"
" The fuck you said bitch?"

" You haven't even been fully put through the trainee process at OK Entertainment and you want to get in a fight this early on?" [Name] laughed mockingly as the man in sunglasses became more angry," They'll terminate your contract the second they hear of your partaking in a fight. And I can guarantee they'll drop you before you can even practice in the studio with them."

The man thought over the words and hissed out, kicking trays of food before walking out. A colorful array of words leaving his lips as [Name] sat back down.

" No fight?"
" Why'd he just leave?"
" Too bad."
" Must have been scared."

Then after the fight girls crowded around Daniel and asked him about the festival. The mention reminded [Name] instantly what she was going to say to Duke," Oh yeah! Hey Duke?"

The male turned to the girl, expecting her to become disgusted that he locked eyes with hers but instead he watched her smile at the male geniunely," Because the festival is coming up I was wondering if you could write me a song to perform, if you're cool with it of course! I'll give credit and everything, I would just want to meet up to decide the notes and music composition of course. I would write my own song but I've been pretty busy lately doing other things."

" Really? You want me to write it? And you'll credit me?" Duke asked, shocked at the female.

" Yep! I wanted to perform something but as of late I've been a bit busy with other things to be able to write anything. I have my computer with the beginning of the song if you're interested in hearing it, most of the composition itself is done. I just need help lyrically." The girl spoke, making the male even more shocked that she knew what she was doing partially.

" You have the composition almost done?" Duke questioned before shaking off what she said," Um sure, do you want to come to my house after school?"
" Yeah! Sure. I'll wait for you at the gate then."

With that the girl went and threw out her garbage, going outside to smoke her electronic cigarette.

☆ミ

What [Name] hadn't expected when she got to Duke's home was Daniel joining them. What she also hadn't expected was the facts that Daniel dropped the moment they entered the house.

" Why are the lights on in the day? You'll have to pay more taxes."
" Collect water and use it for laundry!"
" First use a tissue to wash oily dishes, not water!"
" Put a brick in your toilet tank!"
" Do your dishes with the rice cleaning water!"

It wasn't until Daniel realized he was a bit out of pocket for a moment," S-sorry."

" Do you want to hear this? It's a song I wrote.." Duke spoke to move the conversation, clicking on his computer.
" Wow! You write songs?"
" I.. it's for the festival."

Soon the beat was bumping through the speakers, playing the beat and lyrics Duke wrote as [Name]'s head bumped with the music," How is it?"

" It's really good!" Daniel complemented,