As the song faded Namjoon clapped on the other side of the glass, everyone else clapping for each other's performances as Namjoon wrote some stuff down.

" Alright! That's all we really needed you to do today! Our team will listen over and will call when we need to you to do individual lines."

The group smiled and nodded on before Vernon turns to the group," Hey, can I get all your numbers? I can start a group chat for us all."

Instantly they all agreed before Felix came up to [Name] and smiled," Do you have other songs written? I want to check them out with Vernon at some point."

The girl instantly nodded, getting thrown into a conversation about music as Jay popped up next to her.

" Huh? Oh shit sorry. I'll be quick. Then we can go study... Actually I have to meet up with Vasco soon.. bring me to meet him? We can hang out more another day." [Name] says, making the quiet man nod on as he replied silently.

Then slowly her attention was to Vernon who requested her number and offered to plan an outfit for her," Hey, I love your bucket hat. I'd love to plan your outfit Monday or something. I think I can make you my little model sister."

The girl laughed out and nodded on, telling him that she'd love to as she sadly parted from her new group. They spoke about planning a get to know each other session before [Name] was off with Jay.

" So where to? Lunch? We can pretend to study there." [Name] giggled as the blonde nodded.

☆ミ

They ended up getting to Vasco early, finding that eating at a restaurant where the female could get recognized helpful to get in and out of a restaurant. Vasco was still waiting for them regardless though, he looked like he had been standing in the spot for a while though.

" Hey Vasco, oh wait only shit what happened to your face?" [Name] questioned.
" You don't know?"
" Should I?"

Vasco looked shocked at the girl, wondering if what she was saying was true or not," Daniel beat me in a fight... I analyzed him wrong.."

" What do you mean?! You and Daniel fought? Why?" [Name] was shocked to hear, even more shocked to find this out was Jay.

" I saw him take an old lady's cash!" Vasco said," It was Daniel from the convience store's mother's cash. He made little Daniel carry him out of that bar, got Jiho and little Daniel in a fight and I wanted to give the money to little Daniel at the convience store. He lied to her too, saying he lives a good life and he doesn't get bullied when he does!"

[Name] thought over what he said, he didn't do one of those things she was sure. Little Daniel and Big Daniel seem to know each other really well, maybe roommates? That would explain who texted her then because Daniel would have been passed out at the time. But a person may ask another to lie for them if it meant keeping something like that from a parent.

" Wait... What type of fighter did you think he was?" [Name] questioned, he clearly wasn't an experienced fighter. It seemed like his speed and strength are beyond his control right now. Like he never knew he had the strength or was building it. It was suspicious to her but she could think of an option... amnesia? Whatever it was he still had no clue as to what he was actually doing.

" I thought he was an out-boxer. His stance called for it. He looked like a pro boxer like he was training his positioning." Vasco says, making [Name] think," I guess you can kind of call him that..."
" What do you mean?"