Zack started pouring even faster, [Name] immediately takes the soju bottle before he could poor more. Scolding him to drink responsibly but his bruising ego refused to listen.

" What about yours [Name]?"
" Yeah, how about we crash there?"

The girl instantly shook her head, remembering DG was waiting for her back at her father's home so she couldn't let them in the apartment and expect them to leave," I have a friend over at my dad's place. Maybe another night. I would gladly allow you guys to crash there if you need a place to stay the night. You'll just have to call me first."

[Name] takes the bottle she was keeping from Zack and drank swigs from the bottle rather than use a shot glass. It earned cheers from some of the men at the table, making her roll her eyes before asking Zack to put some food on her plate for her from the grill.

" But Danny your clothes are a bit big.." Zoe tries to look happy but she was clearly stressed that he wasn't looking at her," You like to wear oversized styles?"

Daniel sighed out a thankful breath, sounding like he was glad to be away from the original topic," These are my friend's clothes. His frame is a bit big so.."

Then the boys went wild.
' A Gangster!'
' 100% Gangster!'
' A chubby night working Gangster!'
' Scary Guy!'
' A Gangster hideout?'
' This guy! Living with a Gangster!'

Zack stole someone's soju bottle and started taking shots again, [Name] giving up as she was getting buzzed herself.

" Hey, kids." A voice called out, [Name] and Daniel both turned instantly to see a woman in a tank-top," Anyone else coming?"
" Nope."
" Then just stay quiet, okay?" She placed down two more plates and two cups, [Name] thanking her politely while giving Zack the plate she had stole from him," Just stay out of trouble."
" Hehe ok."

The woman looked up and noticed Daniel as her jaw physically dropped while she flushed every shade of red.

" Hey, kid."

" Something else you want to eat?" The woman asked, moving to slide next to Daniel and wrap her arm around his.
" No, thanks..!"
" Pick anything. It's on the house."
" Wow! Ma'am, you rock!"

Zoe froze and sat in silence in a moment, a smile grew on [Name]'s face at the sight. She instantly took another long swig of her soju as Zoe started screaming for Daniel's attention. She grabbed some food from the grill, bringing it to Daniel as she wrapped her arm around his free one," Danny! Have some of this! Say ah~"

" Isn't it good?"
" hmm."
" Ooh"

The owner had the same reaction as Zoe, biting back a small drunken smile at the sight [Name] ate some more food. She reached up into her hair, pulling at the hair-tie in her bun," Ah my... my hair keeps coming loose."

" So hot for September."
" Danny I'm hot too!"
" Oh I'm hotter!"
"Then I'm.."

" Danny~"
" Is this kid your girlfriend or something?"
" What's your name?"
" Ooh~"

☆ミ

It took 10 minutes before the cougar disappeared as new costumers enters, forcing her to give up to Zoe. [Name] was on her phone, holding the now empty bottle of soju she drank. She was beyond bored. [Name] wasn't really close with any of them. She wasn't even friends with Daniel, she just was around him by the association they came into school the same day and that they both fought with Zack. She was only actually labeled the friend of Mira, Jay, and Jiho in their class. She knew way more than she should for the label of acquaintances with Zack and Daniel.