☆The Steam Powered... Gal?☆

Start from the beginning

"I'm Kirishima!"

Kaminari pulled the shark boy back.

"I'm Kaminari!"

Mineta climbed over Kaminari's shoulders to meet 'her' face to face.

"And I'm Mineta! Nice to me- OOOOW!" Jiro buzzed the grape boy with one of her earphone jacks.

"Guys I-" once again Kaito tried to speak, but couldn't.

"Let's not make our classmate's first day here uncomfortable!" Said Yaoyorozu in a serious tone, calming everyone down. She walked over to the 'new girl', with a polite smile. "Welcome to class 1-A!"

Jiro still couldn't shake the feeling she met that girl before. She walked over to meet her.

"Have we met before?" She curiously asked. "You look familiar..."

"Now that you mentioned it..." Ashido stared at the new girl, her uniform, her hair, her expression. "You do look familiar."

Now the whole class shared the feeling, they all had 'The Thinker' expression going on.

Kaito sighed.

"Yes!"

The class gasped.

"W-Where? When?"

"Pay attention, I'm gonna blow you guys mind now." Said Kaito rolled his sleeves up. He held his arm out, and BOOM! Steam thrusters!

The class gasped once again.

"OH MY GOD!" Kaminari gaped, his hands on his cheeks. "SHE HAS THE SAME QUIRK AS Atsuhito!" He was amazed.

Tokoyami facepalmed. "No..."

"How about this..." Kaito reached his suitcase, grabbed his goggles and put them on. "Hello there!" He said, grinning.

"SHE IS Atsuhito!" They exclaimed, as their minds exploded, Jiro fell backwards, the guys cried in shame.

"B-B-But how?!" Asked Uraraka. "What happened?!"

Kaito sighed, looking down, took off his goggles. "Sit down, let me explain..."

Now the class was reunited around the common area, well, most of them anyway, hearing the story behind this bizarre event.

"So you're telling us that's a villain's quirk doing?" Questioned Kirishima. "That's crazy, man, woman... What?"

"Like... Don't take this the wrong way, Atsuhito. But you're hot." Mineta complimented?

"It will hurt you no less when I burn you alive in this form, Grape." Kaito glared with a menacing aura as the Grapeboy whimpers, taking a few steps away.

"Aww! But he's right!" Said Ashido with enthusiasm. "You are cute as a girl Atsuhito!"

"Stop! This is so weird!" Kaito covered his face wrapping his arms around his head.

"Is it permanent?" Asked Yaoyorozu. "Maybe Mr. Aizawa can erase the effects?"

"It's not permanent." Replied Tokoyami. "When we captured the villain he revealed the effects lasts for 24 hours."

"That sucks! But hey... You're still alive!" Said Kirishima, looking at the situation from a different perspective.

"Yeah! The villain could've turned you into a pile of ash, or, or a frog! No offense Tsu." Said Kaminari.

"None taken. It's true. We're glad you're still with us, Atsuhito. *friendly ribbit!*"

"Thanks guys..."

The class debates the inconvenient situation their friend is currently in, meanwhile Atsuhito looks around and noticed Jiro has a strange look on her face, her eyes have a different light.

That's purely fan service right here, shout out to all my femreaders out there! Thx for giving a chance to the Steam Powered Hero too! You girls are awesome!

"What?" He asked.

"N-Nothing!"

As the time goes by, since the time is limited, might as well have a few laughs with it, much to poor Kaito's desire. It's embarrassing, but at least the girls are having fun playing around each making a stylish hairdo for the Steam Powered Hero.

A few hours of fun later...

It was like destiny itself made the two stay alone in that common area, a few classmates scattered here and there, some studying, some doing other things. Jiro say by his side, Kaito seemed tired from everything that had happened.

"So... At least you had fun with it."

"Yeah. Kinda. I still miss my old self." Kaito replied looking at his hands. "The hair isn't exactly aerodynamic."

Jiro giggled. "I think you look great either way."

A few steps away from the two, Todoroki and Bakugo just arrived from their extra classes. The pomeranian quickly spotted the new face in the distance, most certainly thinking it was some kind of new extra to compete with.

"Who's the new girl?" He asked. The boys had to hold their laughs.

"I-it's..." Kirishima could barely talk, shushing the others. "It's our new classmate. She's um... A transformed- I-I mean transferred student!"

"Huh, and she's hitting on Steam-Punk's Earphone Girl already? Where's that loser?"

"He's um... Around... Go meet the new girl! She's super strong, maybe even stronger than you!"

"We'll see about that!" Bakugo stomped his way to the 'new girl'. "Hey! Extra!"

"Oh, hey, Bakugo..."

Bakugo was surprised with 'her' already knowing his name. Maybe someone told her already?

"I'm not one for pleasantries! I'm just gonna say I'm the strongest here! Don't forget your place!"

"Whatever..."

Bakugo returned to the boys.

"She doesn't sound that tough to me."

"But she's cute!"

"I guess..."

And the boys laughed LMAO'd on the spot.

~~~

The kind of shit we come up with in the middle of the night, huh? That has to be the most random shit I've ever written in my entire life. I'm so sorry for wasting your time yet again.

~~~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'IT'S ATSUHITO'? DAAAMN IIT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL!"