SPECIMEN 56 & 57 + SILVER FLUIDS Q&A

Regarding Specimen 56, Specimen 57, and Silver Fluids:

A-Character connections
B-Why I'm not making Xavier his own story
C-Explaining the ties between the 3 stories
D-What the silver fluids are

A. XAVIER IS ATTICUS. Xavier changed his name, which will be explained in C.

B. People keep asking me to make Atticus (Xavier) his own book, but the Specimen 56 & 57 are already part of a pre-existent AU. There's a main AU with all of my OCs that I don't plan to publish, and Specimen 56 was just a glimpse into Atticus' past. It was literally just a practice one-shot to also help me flesh out my character. IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE ONE OF MY MOST POPULAR STORIES. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

C. Basically, in this AU where Specimen 56, Specimen 57, and Silver Fluids are connected, Atticus (Xavier) eventually escapes and Alison fucking DIES in the process. Atticus moves into a poor neighborhood to hide, meeting next door neighbor and nursing student, Rosemary. He drops the name "Xavier" because it hurties to hear and picks Alison's second name option, Atticus (as expressed in Specimen 57) because it hurts less but still honors her.

D. What the fuck is the silver fluid you ask? Unsaturated fat and stem cells. Xavier/Atticus is a shape-shifter, and I shittily attempted to make it science-y. So my shitty explanation for shape-shifting is that his cells die rapidly and his stem cells duplicate and form into the desired creature's body structure while the unsaturated fat becomes saturated, solid fat to fill out the body's structure.
Special note: in Specimen 56, Alison draws Xavier's 'blood' and it's silver, but it is, in fact, shape shifter juice that he chemically shifts to register as blood, so that they don't get suspicious.
Also, to the motherfuckers who guessed the silver fluid was cum- WHAT THE FUCK? QUIT BEING HORNY ON MAIN

Got anymore questions or demands? Drop them down in the comments. Thank you guys for loving Xavier/Atticus and being here. <3