Chapter 44: Valentines day

Both POV:

"Ugh you should wake me up like that everyday" Maya groaned as she watched the brunette crawl her way back up to her face. "If I did that then it wouldn't be special" she replied. "What do you want to do today?" The brunette questioned knowing they had the whole day to themselves, "well I mean we have an empty house for 6 hours after I drop the kids off, the twins are going with Jack.... I say sex in bed" She replied wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. "Mmmm I like that plan" Carina replied as she leant down so she could softly kiss her wife's sweaty forehead, "I'm gonna go drop them off now" the blonde said getting up and dressed quickly this morning, the brunette laughed as she watched the blonde almost trip on her way out.

"Hey Bella" she said as she heard the door open, "hey" she responded walking into their house placing her jacket and shoes by the door. Carina was in the kitchen making them some breakfast, wearing only Maya's shirt to cover her body, "breakfast is almost ready" she said as her hips swayed to the music on the radio, "mmmm I think I'd rather eat you" she replied smirking at the brunette before walking up behind her, hands grabbing her hips and nuzzling her head into her neck. "After" she said shaking her head away from the blonde, so she couldn't kiss it, "nope now" maya replied as she turned the stove off took the frying pan off it and lifter the brunette so she was sat on the counter.

When carinas bare skin came into contact with the cold countertop, she squealed, "cold" she said earning a giggle from the blonde. "Off" Maya said as she lifted her own top over Carina's head, revealing her heavenly body to her. Maya leaned down and placed kisses along her jaw going up to her neck, the brunette lent her neck to the side so she could give the blonde more access. Maya peppered kisses along the brunettes neck nibbling and sucking at the skin, moving her hands up to her chest so she could squeeze her boob in her hand, applying pressure to it as she rubbed her thumb over the nipple. "Bella..." Carina moaned loving the feeling of her wife's hands on her skin, "what do you want my love?" She asked wanting to fulfil her requests, "down there" she replied pushing softly at the blondes head so she could go lower down her body. "Your wish is my command, she said before kissing her way down the brunettes tanned skin, and then arriving at her destination between her legs. Maya grabbed the Italians thighs as she spread them wider opening her up, "so gorgeous" she whispered as she lent in licking a strip along the brunettes wetness, "fuck" the brunette hissed using her hands to tangle in the blondes hair, Maya was addicted to her wife's taste, not being able to get enough of it, "you taste so good" she said before moving one of her hands back up to her chest so she could squeeze her boob, earning a gasp from the brunette. "Faster" she heard Carina breath out as she started grinding against Maya's face getting closer and closer to her orgasm. Maya sucked the Italians clit in between her mouth and nibbled at it softly earning a sexy moan from the brunette. "Fuck Maya I'm-" she said her voice breaking when she reached her peak, "cum for me" the blonde urged wanting to feel all of her wife. Carina writhed and wriggled bucking her hips and chanting the blondes name. Once she came down from her high, Maya made her way back up the brunettes body kissing her firmly on the lips letting the other woman taste herself, "fuck that was hot" Maya breathed getting really turned on from that little session in the kitchen. Carina nodded in agreement trying to calm herself down from her orgasm, "Happy Valentine's Day my love"

you're welcome.... 🙂🙂