Chapter 5: new beginings

Thank you for 50 views means the world to me :)
Ps: I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it 😏😏

Maya's POV:

They both stood there.

Frozen.

The only noises were  their own breaths as Maya tried to calm herself down, and Carina breathing with her to help her slow her breathing.

She was caught up in Carina's essence and her warm, minty breath. She slowly brought her hand up to Carina's face and stroked her cheek softly, feeling the soft silky skin under her fingers.

Maya looked into her eyes and then at her lips, it was like a magnet was pulling her, and she couldn't stop.

"Can I kiss you?" Maya asked as she looked back into the brunettes eyes to see if it was ok.

"Your in a lot of pain and grief right now, I don't want you to regret it... or not mean it." Carina softly spoke interlocking their fingers together and running her fingers along Maya's.

"I won't regret it, and I most certainly want to" she told the Italian as she looked back to her lips and slowly leaned in, capturing Carina's lips on her own.

As soon as their lips interlocked maya felt whole, she forgot about everything that had happened and just sunk into it.

She felt Carina reciprocate the kiss and ran her tongue along the blondes bottom lip.

Maya opened her mouth and let Carina explore her mouth, not caring that she wasn't in charge, just letting herself feel the pleasure Carina made her feel.

They continued like that for a few minutes, heavy breathing, getting caught up in each other, until Carina slowly pulled away.

"Wow" she spoke out softly still heavy breathing as she tried to slow down her own breaths looking into beautiful blue orbs.

the blonde in her beautiful eyes and placed her hand up to her face.

"Woah indeed" Maya agreed resting her forehead against Carina's.

"You smell good" Maya said breaking the silence giggling softly as she stroked her thumb over her cheek.

"Are we still on for tomorrow?" Carina asked

"oh shit I forgot about that" Maya said smiling slightly at Carina's facial expression,

"I'm kidding" Maya said giggling.

"I couldn't forget someone like you" Maya said smiling softly kissing Carina's nose and then pulling away from the brunette taking a deep breath suddenly remembering what had happened, but pushing away those thoughts away for now trying to put her main focus on Jamie.

"Are you ready to head back down Bella?" She heard the brunette ask her.

"I need one more kiss first" she told her as she stepped back in front of the Italian and softly kissed her, pushing their lips together softly.

This time Maya pulled back first, and as she did she grabbed the brunettes bottom lip and pulled lightly causing the older woman to moan softly at the feeling.

"Ok now I'm ready" she said smirking at Carina and starting to make her way down the corridor "are you coming?"

AN:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter