Chapter 40: Relax

2 weeks later

Both POV:

"Jamie sweetheart could you grab Mateos dummy for me?" She asked her oldest son motioning to the dummy on the kitchen island, "ok" he nodded before grabbing the dummy and handing it to his mom, sat on the sofa feeding baby Mateo. "Alright go get ready for bed Jamie" she said it being quite late already, "ok should I get Lexie?" He asked, "yes please darling go see if your sister is ready" she said being thankful for Jamie being so helpful. "Lexie bedtime" she heard him shout as he made his way into the little girls room, "No!" She shouted back making the blonde sigh knowing that Lexie wasn't going to be a good girl tonight, "mom she won't listen to me" she heard Jamie say as he came out of the blondes room and back into the living room, "it's alright sweetheart you go get ready I'll sort her out" she told him not wanting Jamie to go to sleep too late because he had school the next day. She got up and went into the nursery seeing the brunette sat in the armchair soothing their daughter, "hi Bella" she said smiling at her wife noticing how exhausted she looked, "hi" she replied placing Mateo in the crib before kissing the brunette on her cheek and then making her way back into the living room, "Lexie come on" she said knowing she could play good cop bad cop with her children being stern if she needed to, "No mommy 10 more minutes" she heard the little girl say as she made her way into the blondes room to her playing with her dolly's, "nope they'll still be there tomorrow" she said as she knelt down to lift her daughter up, "NOOOO" she screamed kicking her legs and wriggling around in her arms, Maya thought she was going to drop her at one point so had to sit down on the couch with a crying Lexie in her arms, "sweetheart" she said wrapping her arms around the small girl in her arms, "not bedtime" she whimpered, "yes sweetie it is" she replied wiping her daughters tears away, "why?" She asked, "because you need your sleep my angel" she replied stroking her back soothingly, "ok" she heard her reply, surprised she gave in so easily but noticing her daughter sink into her chest, sensing she was tired and would probably just fall asleep like this but then remembering she needed to brush her teeth, "nope come on stay awake for me, we still need to brush those pearly whites" she said lifting her daughter up. She stood Lexie on the stall brushing her teeth watching her daughters eyes slowly close and open again, "spit" she told her, "good girl" she praised rinsing the toothbrush and placing it back into the cabinet, "do you need to pee?" She asked not wanting the blonde to wet herself, "no" she said shaking her head and rubbing her eyes, "ok let's go" she said grabbing the small girl lifting her up and taking her to her bed. She tucked her in and placed a soft kiss to hair forehead, "goodnight my princess" she said before turning the lights off and then making her way into Jamie's room, "Jamie buddy?" She whispered not knowing if he was awake or not, "mhm" he replied lifting his head up to see his mother, "goodnight" she said before leaning down to kiss his forehead and then tuck him into bed.

Finally she had her children settled the house was quiet the twins were asleep and she could finally rest, she made her way into the living room seeing her wife already there. "Hard work tonight?" The brunette asked hearing Lexie's cry's fill the house, "you could say that yea" she sighed, "Bella come here" she said holding her arms out for the blonde to collapse into, the brunette was stretched out on the couch filling most of it up with her long slender body. Maya rested her body on top of her wife's being carful not to crush her, and then resting her head on the Italians chest, listening to her heartbeat. Carina's hands went straight to her hair running her hands through the soft blonde hair, pulling at her scalp massaging it softly the way the blonde loved, "mmmhm" she purred loving little moments like this with her wife, rarely getting them anymore, Maya lifted her head to look at her wife, getting lost in the chocolate orbs she loved so much. "I love you" she said leaning forward slightly so she could softly bump her nose with the brunette making them both smile, "I love you too Bella" she said grabbing the blondes hand, placing soft kisses across her knuckles loving the feel of Maya's soft skin under her lips.

Carina had an idea, suddenly wanting to please her wife, and make her relax in their favourite way. "Lay on your back" she said watching as Maya's head lifted from her position on her chest, eyebrows furrowing confusion filling her face, "I want to please you" she whispered watching as the blondes eyes lit up and she stood up so the brunette could be on top. Maya settled on the couch loving how warm it felt, the brunette made her way back into the couch settling between her wife's legs. She leaned up so she could softly kiss the blondes cheek, and then her nose, her jaw, her neck, every piece of skin she kissed it, she didn't want to tease the blonde so she got straight to it, unbuttoning her trousers and undoing her belt. Pushing her hand down into the blondes pants running her finger over the wet patch on the blondes underwear. "So wet already" she whispered, watching as Maya arched her back moaning as the brunette pulled her panties aside and pushed two fingers into the blondes wet folds. "Fuck Carina" she moaned not being too loud, "shhh relax" she replied wanting her to release all of her built up tension. Carina quickened her pace pumping in and out of the blonde, watching as Maya's eyes rolled to the back of her head, titling her head back forming an 'O' shape with her mouth, "cum for me" she whispered into her ear, nibbling on her earlobe before pulling it between her teeth, "faster" she heard her wife moan, she listened and quickened  her pace wanting Maya to unravel in her arms. "Ugh I- I'm cumming" she heard, and before she new it Maya was cursing and moaning her name softly moaning trying not to scream, they hadn't been able to have sex in quite a while so this orgasm felt amazing. "Shhh good girl" she soothed watching as Maya came down from her high, chest heavy breaths harsh, "shhhh" she soothed kissing her cheek before slowly removing her hand from her wife's pants. "Thank you" Maya sighed really needing that orgasm, "you're so welcome Bella" she said smiling at her wife.