Chapter 43: Mothers day

Both POV:

"Ok guys be quiet" Maya whispered as she made her way into their bedroom with Jamie and Lexie holding a breakfast tray between them. Maya placed the breakfast down at the end of the bed and made her way over to her wife, "gorgeous" she whispered into her ear as she stroked the soft skin of her back. "Mmmm" she groaned turning her head around to see what she wanted, "happy Mother's Day my love" she whispered smiling when her eyes widened realisation evident in her facial expression. "It's ok" she said leaning down to kiss her forehead, "I'm sorry Bella I've just been so busy" she sighed leaning up on her elbows seeing the breakfast that was made for her, "for me?" She asked smiling up at the blonde, and then to her children. "Mhm for you momma" Lexie replied attempting to pick the tray up and walking over to the brunette, "carful sweetie" Maya said not wanting her to drop the tray, "I got it" Jamie said walking over to his sister to help her, "happy Mother's Day" they both said whilst they were pulled into a tight hug, "ahhh thank you" she said releasing both of them before trying her breakfast.

"Mmmmm" Carina moaned as she tasted the pancakes with strawberry's, "taste" she said before bringing her wife's face closer so she could feed her, "mmmf" she moaned also loving the taste. Carina looked into the blondes eyes becoming slightly turned on at the noise she made, "Bella, bambino go get ready for church" she said wanting to alone with her wife, "ok mama" Lexie nodded before running out of their room to go get dressed, Jamie following behind. "Come here" she said before pulling on the blondes collar so she was on top of her, "you can't moan like that and expect me to sit there totally fine" she said as she leaned in to kiss her passionately, "hmmm that affected you?" Maya asked smirking at the brunette inches away from her face looking down at her lips wanting to taste more of her. "How long until church?" Carina asked as she started tracing circles under her jumper, "15 minutes" the blonde replied leaning her head on the brunettes chest liking the feel of her wife's fingers on her bare skin. "You want to just lay here?" Carina asked as she could sense the blonde becoming sleepy and comfortable from her ministrations on her back, "mhm please" she replied nuzzling her neck into the Italians neck kissing it softly.

"Lexie sweetheart where are your shoes?" Maya asked as she rushed around her house looking for her daughters shoes, "Ummmm, my room" she replied as she ran to her room retrieved the shoes and placed them on her feet, "good girl" she praised. "The twins ready?" She then asked her wife as she looked down to see both baby's happily sucking on their dummy's, "Sì, they look so cute" Carina replied as she grabbed Mateos cheeks and pinched it softly.
"That's because they came from you" she replied turning to kiss the brunettes cheek before going to check on her son, "Jamie darling, were leaving" she said as she entered her sons room, "mommy my stomach hurts" he said looking up to his mom for comfort, "ahhh let me feel" she said as she brought her hand up to his forehead to feel his temperature, "you're only a little hot bubs" she said, "I'll give you some medicine" she added leaving the room with the little boy following close behind.

After church Carina was in the kitchen doing the dishes whilst Maya was laying on the couch with a tired Jamie, "you feeling alright buddy?" She whispered moving her hand up to his back so she could feel how hot he was, "mhm" he mumbled being too tired to speak. "Hi Bella" Carina said as she saw the two snuggled up on the couch, "hi baby" she whispered not wanting to wake Jamie up, "I'm gonna put this one to bed" she added as she slowly sat up made her way to Jamie's room.

"He hasn't been feeling too well today" Maya said frowning slightly at the thought of her son getting ill. "Ahhh no" the brunette replied also frowning, "have you had a nice day?" The blonde asked as she made her way to the couch and softly laid herself ontop of her wife, "Sì and you?" She asked as she started getting comfortable placing her hand straight under the blondes shirt tracing patterns on it. "Mhm a great day" she sighed loving the feeling of the brunettes fingertips, "I love you" Carina said smiling at the little noise Maya released, "we've been together for what... 5 years and I'll always love it when you tell me that" she said laughing softly with the brunette.

"Happy Mother's Day my love" carina said after a few minutes of silence, "can you believe we have 4 of them?" She asked "I know it's actually insane, do you want more?" The blonde asked knowing they both only wanted 4 but never ruling any other kids out, "Sì definitely" she replied nodding at her wife's question, "ahh that's good to know" she said smiling at the fact that she too wanted the same thing. "Go to sleep" the brunette whispered as she leaned down to press a soft kiss to her forehead, "I love you" Maya said sleepily as her eyes slowly closed, "Sì Bella me too" she relied as Maya's breathing evened out and she was softly snoring in her arms.