Chapter 15: Happy birthday my love

Both POV:

It was the 17th of July the day it all began for the day it all started for this young women. It was about 6:30 in the morning and both women were snuggled up in bed with Jamie sandwiched between them. Maya was the first to awaken from her deep slumber, she smiled as she took in her surroundings remembering it was a very special persons birthday. Urned around seeing Jamie snuggled in between the two of them, she smiled seeing how adorable it was to see them all in bed like this, Carina must have already woken up to grab the little boy. "Good morning beautiful" the blonde said kissing the brunettes cheek and then going down to her shoulders to cover those in kisses to, all whilst trying not to wake the sleeping toddler next to them. 'Mmmm' she heard the Italian mumble slowly starting to wake up. "Guess what today is my angel" she continued stroking the woman's back loving the way her soft skin feels under Maya's touch. "Good morning Bella" she replied groggily, lets just say Carina wasn't really a morning person, and ever since she started a relationship with the blonde she's been waking up earlier then she normally would on her own. "I'm sorry its early baby, i just want to spend as much time with you before i head off to work" the blonde stated feeling a little guilty she couldn't get the day off today of all days. "It's fine Bambina" the brunette responded smiling at how thoughtful her girlfriend can be. "So what do you want to do this afternoon?" The blonde asked wanting to spend as much time with her girlfriend as she can before she has to go to work, "ummm I don't know maybe go shopping for a little bit my father gave me quite a lot of money those year" she stated looking forward to buying some new lingerie sets especially for the blondes sake. "Hmmm that sounds nice and maybe I could buy you some lunch, my treat order whatever you want" she offered wanting to spoil the Italian laying next to her. "Sì Gracias Bella" she replied leaning up slightly to peck a soft kiss on her lips. They laid in bed for a little longer until Jamie started to wake up. "Good morning baby" Carina said leaning down to place a kiss on his head. "Mmmm" he replied snuggling into the brunette, "awwww that's adorable" the blonde said grabbing her phone and snapping a picture of the two. "Guess what day it is bud?" Maya asked the little boy in Carina's arms, "mmm?" He asked, "it's Carina's birthday bubba" she said smiling as the little boys face lit up and he spun around so he was facing the brunette, "cake!" He beamed only knowing what birthdays were by what you ate at the end of everyone. Both women chuckled at what the little boy had said, "Sì Bambino" she told him kissing his forehead.

It was now 12 O'clock, they had dropped Jamie off at daycare and were walking around the busy streets of Seattle. "This shop looks nice" the brunette said guiding Maya into a high quality lingerie shop. "Mmmm yes I like this shop" the blonde replied letting the brunette drag her in. "Ok Bella pick" she told the blonde leaving the choice up to her on what she wore, "what? You want me to choose?" She asked exited to see her girlfriend in the lingerie she had especially picked out. "Sì seen as though your going to be the one taking it off me" she whispered in the blondes ear before walking off to have a little look around herself. "Meanie" Maya hissed being left by herself to pick an outfit for the Italian. About 10 minutes later Carina decided to make her way over to the blonde to see how she was doing. When she made her were up to her girlfriend she wrapped her slender arms around her muscular frame, "have you picked something Bella?" She asked whispering in her ear feeling the blonde relax at her girlfriends touch. "Yes I picked about 3" she replied smiling, "I'll pay for them all " she added wanting to spoil her girlfriend like she deserved. "You don't have to" the brunette said giving her a kiss on the cheek before leaning back and letting the blonde spin around so they were now facing each other. "I want to" the blonde responded leaning in to give the brunette a soft kiss. Are you going to show me them?" The Italian asked waiting to see what she had picked out, "you'll see when you wear them tonight" she told her smirking at her girlfriends reaction, "hmmmm I can't wait"

It was now 7:30pm the two women were sat around the table, candles lit illuminating the room. Jamie was spending the night at Jack's again so they could spend the night alone without worrying to wake the boy up with the activities they were planning later in the evening. " have you had a good day baby?" The blonde asked looking at her girlfriends beautiful brown eyes glowing in the candle light. "Yes Bella I've had an amazing day thank you" she said smiling softly at the blonde before reaching across the table to place their hands together. "I'm glad, but it's not over yet" the blonde said smirking mischievously and smiling softly when she sees Carina's raised eyebrows. "I'm suddenly not hungry" the Italian stated standing up kissing the blonde passionately. "Mmmm baby" the younger woman moaned as she pulled back from the brunette, looking her body up and down remembering the lingerie she had put shaded earlier. "Go try the outfits on baby" she whispered not wanting to wait any longer to see the Italians hot body in the thin materials. "Ok I'll be right back" she said before sauntering off into Maya's bedroom grabbing the bag off the coffee table before she did. Maya sat in the chair patiently starting to fidget as she imagined the lingerie on her sexy girlfriend. Her world came to a stop however when she saw the brunette appear from her bedroom wearing the red lace thong and matching bra, her breath caught in her throat as she hungrily scanned her body. "What do you think?" The Italian asked knowing that Maya was practically drawling over what she was looking at. "Turn" she heard the blonde instruct her in a very low voice that she only used when she was heavily turned on. Carina obeyed and slowly spun around revealing her toned perky ass, one of Maya's favourite things about the brunette out of many many more. "Oh my god baby" she heard the younger woman gasp as she made her way over to the older woman stroking her hands all over her body and grabbing her ass squeezing firmly. "Maya..." she heard tearing her eyes away from the brunettes bra with her full swelling breasts, "mhm?" She asked not wanting to speak, "take me to bed" she heard the brunette say, and that was all she needed before she grabbed the brunettes ass again and lifted her up so both legs were firmly wrapped around her strong frame. What's a better way to end an amazing day... birthday sex and lots of it.

Heyyyy I will add more Jamie scenes and mention him more but right now I just want to work on their relationship as a couple and for them to build a close bond. Hope you enjoyed ☺️