Chapter 26: Moving in

Both POV:

Maya was slowly going through the stages of her recovery, being able to lift light objects, but of course the blonde didn't listen. "Bambina no, that's too heavy, here" the brunette said, taking the heavy box from her girlfriend and passing her the lighter one with cutlery in. "I hate this" the blonde sighed walking into her apartment placing the box on the sofa. "I know Bella I know" the Italian said sympathetically walking over to her girlfriend placing the heavy box on the floor and wrapping her arms around her girlfriends toned delicate frame. "I've missed the no sex the most though" she smirked earning an eye roll from her girlfriend. "Well Bella I've offered you something, but your too sweet and want me to enjoy it too, but trust me I enjoy it when it's just you" she said squeezing her hips softly. "Mhm but I'd feel to guilty" she replied looking down at the ground. "Bella, look at me" the older woman said using her right hand to cup the blondes cheek and her other to push the lose strand of hair that escaped her ponytail. "Trust me sweetie... I love... pleasuring you..." she said in between soft kisses to the cheek and the last one to the lips. "Are you sure sure?" She asked making sure her girlfriend was 100% fine with this, "Sì Bella" she responded making her way over to the door and shutting it not caring if it slammed, and sauntered back over to her sexy girlfriend eyeing her like she's a piece of candy. When the brunette made it back up to the blonde, she started to push her so eventually her legs hit the couch and she fell back earning a slight gasp of pain from the force, "oh fuck sorry baby I forgot for a second" she said feeling really guilt for hurting her girlfriend, "babe it's fine I just need to get comfy" she told her leaning up to place a soft kiss to her lips reassuring her she was fine. Once Maya was settled on the couch Carina laid in between the blondes legs having a perfect angle to also kiss her without making her bend down too much. The brunette slowly started to unbutton her girlfriends shirt, staring at her the whole entire time, noticing Maya's breathing pick up as she got closer to her scars. "Baby girl relax" she soothed leaning down to place a soft kiss to one of her scars, earning a soft whimper from the blonde, "does that hurt?" The brunette asked worried she put too much pressure on her skin, "a little but  it wasn't your fault, just sensitive" she responded as Carina ran her long slender fingers across the bare skin of the blondes soft milky skin. "Mmmmf" Maya heard herself moan obviously not trusting her voice enough to speak. "You're so beautiful, Bambina, I'm so lucky" she whispered teasingly licking up her stomach until she got to her breasts, "please" the blonde begged wanting the brunettes mouth on her boobs right that second. "So needy" she responded smiling back up into the gorgeous blue eyes she adored. The Italian bit at the skin first nibbling around the nipple but not actually touching it, breathing over the wet patches of saliva she left sending shivers down the blondes spine. "Please more" she asked wanting Carina desperately to suck her nipple, "where Bellina?" She asked knowing exactly where the younger woman wanted her. "Suck it" she growled lowly, becoming extremely turned on at this point. The brunette didn't ask or say anything else and just obeyed Maya's wishes leaning down to grab her hardened nipple with her teeth and pull back, earning a gasp from the blonde, "yes just like that" she softly moaned. Carina absolutely adored her girlfriends sounds of pleasure, wanting to always here more. After giving her attention to her first boob she moved and started working on the second one, doing the same actions on each one. After kissing, sucking and biting the blondes chest, she used her right hand to stroke from Maya's lips all the way down to her most wanting place. She placed light pressure against the material of her jeans earning a low growl from her girlfriend and a buck of the hips, "mmmmmf."
"Off" Carina told her unbuttoning her pants and pulling both her panties and jeans down in one tug. The brunette didn't even bother playing games and just stuck two fingers into her girlfriend earning a sharp intake of breath, hearing the blondes breathing start to pick up realising she was already close. "So wet for me" the brunette moaned loving how turned on she could get her girlfriend. She leaned down and captured her lips both moaning into each others mouths when Maya let out another gush of wetness. "I-I'm close" the blonde warned starting to buck her hips up against her girlfriends hand, moans getting louder breaths getting heavier. "Cum for me Bambina" and at that the blonde came undone, writhing, kicking her legs about as she tried to calm down from her first orgasm in 5 weeks. "Ugh so good" she groaned lowering her hips, resting her head softly against the pillow sighing satisfied. "Good girl, do you feel better Bella?" The brunette asked giving another soft kiss to her lips, whilst pulling out her hand. "Your too good to me" the younger woman sighed as she ran her fingers through her girlfriends dark curly locks.

Your welcome whores 😏😏