𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

Lee.TY
Oh no

I still don't get why that bitch is so
mad with Jae tho

My poor baby did nothing wrong

Kim.DY
I'm gonna hunt that bitch down

She's so fucking annoying

Lee.JN
Update:Hyunjae kinda stopped
crying now

In different circumstances the way she
hugs Jisung now would've been very 
adorable I wanna take a picture

Lee.DH
Omw to your dorm

Chocolate delivery from her favorite
oppa

Lee.TY
I'm not doing chocolate delivery tho

Lee.DH
Lee Donghyuck is clearly the name of her
favorite oppa so excuse you

Kim.DY
I got evidences don't even try to claim the
position Hyuck

Hearing the loud knocks on the door, everyone's attention turned to it and Renjun took the initiative to open it for the sake of it stopping.

"Oh Sungchan-ah do you need anything?"

He gulped, scratching his nape,"I uh..heard her scream so uh..What happened?"

"Sora happened", Renjun explained, stepping aside for him to go in and see for himself.

"Is she okay?", although confused, the older one managed to nod and reply with, "She's calmed down for a bit now.", he then gestured him to enter, "You don't wanna go in?"

Even though Sungchan wanted to see her and comfort her, he fought back and shook his head in return.If he goes in there, his plan of 'moving on' would definitely be more difficult to continue.

"Make way for the favorite,", after briefly greeting Sungchan, Haechan immediately went in their dorm, chocolates in hand,"I got you chocolates Jae"

Sungchan plastered a smile on his face, bowing to Renjun, before going back to their dorm.

"Hyuck..Why are you here?"

Everyone bursted laughing as Haechan dramatically held his chest in shock, "Well maybe I was worried??", Jeno began making fun of Haechan, while recording it on his phone.

The girl nodded, grabbing one of the chocolates from his hand,"Ah Haechaniee-ah gomawo"

Oh yes, her siblings from another mother, another country.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

He stood upon discovery and slammed his hands on the table, making the manager flinch.