pt41- ravenclaw party.

it didn't take long for us to get ready. we didn't wear dresses as formal as the yule ball but they were still very formal. the boys said to meet us at the ravenclaw common room like usual so the three of us left. after taking some
pictures of course. we walked down the halls together chatting about what the night was going to be like. all dressed in white. we all had some drink in our bags and had already had some pre drinks at their dorm as we got ready. it was all in all a good day so far. as we reached the common room there was a person at either side of the door. they were making sure it was only people who were invited and they were giving something to everyone who walked in. i couldn't make out what exactly it was. bobbie and becca linked arms with me so i was in the middle. we walked to the two people still linked.

"invitations please" one of them spoke as they held out their hand. bobbie and becca both handed them their invitations

"what about you?" the other one asked

"she's our plus one" bobbie smiled, they both nodded as they scanned the girls invitations. they were very serious about this. they pulled out three white things and handed one to each of us. it was masks.

"put them on before you enter" one of them demanded as they walked towards the door to open it for us. i placed the mask over my face. it was white and had cute little sparkles on it. it covered the area around my eyes and over the bridge of my nose. it was a masquerade ball. they opened the doors to reveal everyone dressed in white and wearing masks. woah. it was breathtaking. the common room was decorated so nicely with white all over. they really go all out.

"it's- it's beautiful" bobbie smiled as we walked in slowly. the music was loud but not like the music we normally have. it was slowed songs and sometimes even classical. i scanned the room looking for the boys but i couldn't see them anywhere.

"i don't see them" i smiled as we walked towards the drinks table. of course.

"yeh i was gonna ask if you see them" becca sighed as she poured us all drinks. she's very good at making cocktails for us.

"oh look" she pointed as a group of boys entered. it wasn't them was it? no there wasn't two gingers or a blonde. but i recognised them. i couldn't help but stare

"here you go ladies" becca smiled as she passed us our drinks.

"i say we take a few more shots before" bobbie smiled as she turned back to face the drinks table.

"yeh same actually" i pulled out a bottle of fire whiskey from my bag and placed it on the table. becca poured us three shots each. we threw them to the back of our throats quickly one after another. i could feel the burn going down my throat as i took a sip of my drink that becca made me.

"is it good?" she asked peering over at me. my face screwed up before nodding

"it's strong, what's in it?"

"who knows? cause i don't" she giggled as she picked up her drink. we danced around the common room waiting for the boys to arrive when the door swung open to reveal seven boys walking in each with a white mask on. i could tell that was them even if my vision was blurry. i was feeling the drink but not as much as becca. maybe she had one too many shots.

"here they are" i smiled to the girls as we walked to the boys. well stumbled.

"hello gorgeous" draco smiled as he pulled me into a hug by the waist. i placed my hands on his chest and looked up at him. he had an all white suit on. well all the boys did. there isn't an awful lot the boys can wear.

"hiya handsome" i giggled as i looked up into his grey eyes. his hair was hanging over the front of his face as he stared into my eyes. i could smell the drink off him. or maybe that was me. but all the boys have already been drinking. i pulled him into a quick kiss before we walked further into the common room hand in hand. after saying our hellos to everyone else of course. i walked to the drinks table with dracos hand in mine so he could get himself a drink. i looked around the room when my eyes landed on becca and oliver basically grinding on the dance floor. very formal. i turned back to see draco talking to someone. i looked closer to see angelina. she was pouring herself a drink too. i went to talk to them before feeling a tug on my arm. i turned around to see... to see, whoever it was, i couldn't really tell.