pt40- white as snow.

i bottled it. i didn't even say anything. i just changed the subject and told him i just wanted it to be the two of us. he doesn't need to know now. i quit. it's over with. it's in the past. hermione will soon get over it. hopefully.
days went on. same old same old. winter break was approaching. my parents were still gone so i was spending it at the order. although i didn't really want to anymore. the big slytherin vs ravenclaw game was coming up. well actually it's today. the slytherin quidditch team have been practicing like crazy. i haven't been more nervous for draco though. his fall against hufflepuff wasn't good at all but he's improved a lot and he's gotten a lot faster. the ravenclaws are hosting a big party afterwards wether they win or lose. i think that's some good sport right there. they even picked a theme. it's a white themed. white. i think the boys are going to find it rather hard to not wear black. ravenclaw party's are always rather formal and only people with invitations can come. luckily all quidditch teams were invited with a plus one. bobbie was obviously invited as luna gave her a personal invitation. i on the other hand, i'm not very good friends with any ravenclaws so draco let me be his plus one. well actually so did the rest of the group. it was rather heartwarming to say the least.
i woke up to an empty bed. i took a deep breath and sat up to see an empty dorm. it was peaceful but lonely. it felt weird to see all the boys empty beds. i looked around the dorm until my eyes stopped on a piece of parchment paper on one of the desks. i rolled out of bed and walked to pick up the parchment.

'we didn't want to wake you, we are just out practicing for the big game, see you then!! fingers crossed we win :)'

it was in dracos writing but it's not something he would say. at all. more like theo or maybe even adrian. i quickly slipped into some clothes and left the dorm. the common room was rather alive for once. lots of first years all exited for the game tonight. it was uplifting to see them all excited with their little green scarfs on. i walked out the common room and into the stair well to see bobbie creeping down the stairs. i couldn't help but laugh. bobbies hair was pulled back into a ponytail. it was a nice change to see her hair like that. it's normally down with her soft curls lying down at the bottom of her hair.

"what you doing?" i slightly sang as i walked up to her. a smile grew across her face.

"i didn't want to be heard or seen by any other slytherins of course" she smiled as she pulled me into a small hug.

"they know we are friends silly, now come on let's go get something to eat yeh?" i smiled as we continued up the stairs. we walked to the top of the stair well to see becca slouched against the wall.

"i got her, luckily i didn't have to go in" bobbie smiled as we approached becca.

"i told you she wouldn't be far away" becca smiled "right the boys are waiting in the hall for us" becca pushed herself off the wall and began to walk.

"excited for the match?" bobbie nudged

"more like nervous"

"i'm sure the slytherins will win, although the next and final match after christmas will be slytherin against gryfindoor, then you can be nervous" becca joked

"i'm just glad slytherins don't cheat anymore, remember back when they did?" bobbie laughed

"it was terrible, yet i kinda had to support them" i laughed as we approached the hall.

"it really was and they always got away with it" becca sniggered as we walked into the great hall. the energy was high, just the usual as the quidditch games seem to keep everyone semi sane. we all joined the gryfindoor table and sat down. the food looked as good as always. honestly mouth watering.