pt22-"your my girlfriend, okay?"

i woke up with a banging headache. what the fuck. i wasn't even that drunk last night. was i? no no i wasn't, i can almost remember everything. w-where am i? this is not my dorm. i sat up as quick as i could and looked around very slowly, fuck. i noticed bobbie passed out on the couch beside logan and adrian. becca and oliver on the other couch cuddling but still asleep beside josh and george. then my eyes made their way here. i fell asleep with malfoy. we all still had our outfits from the night before on. that's EMBARRASSING. on the couch next to me and draco, cedric was curled up in a ball he looked as if he had a sour head too. even though he was still asleep. i tried to get up so i could get back to the dorm and shower before majority of people woke up or before people from hufflepuff came down but i realised dracos legs were over me. fuck. i picked his legs up slowly and stood up. trying not to wake him up.

"what time is it?" he stretched, fluttering his eyes open

"no idea, you coming?" i whispered trying not to wake anyone else up

"yeh, we should wake everyone else up, that's embarrassing" he smiled standing up slowly "you still look good by the way"

"shut up" i blushed "i don't want to wake them up, i feel to mean-

"come on guys it's time to get up, come on!!" draco shouted

"shut the fuck up malfoy"

"yeh malfoy" i giggled

"fine, stay here. in the hufflepuff COMMON ROOM" he shouted even louder, he grabbed my hand and we left.

"morning guys" i giggled as he pulled me out into the corridor.

"look, there's the clock" draco pointed. it was just 8:38. fuck people will be awake and me and draco look the same as last night.

"fuck." i looked into a window and fixed myself so i looked presentable until draco pulled on my arm

"you look great now hurry up" we basically ran to the common room. i cant lie. people did see us. they knew exactly why we looked the way we did. but it was draco. no one said anything. he was lowkey hot. i- well i was me. we entered the dorm in relief. i threw myself onto my bed not knowing what else to do with myself, draco came and joined me.

"can we have a nap before we start the day?" i laughed resting my head on my pillow.

"i say we shower and get changed then we can just relax. we can do stuff tomorrow instead" he smiled as he rolled off my bed. "come on darling stop being a prick" he took my arms and pulled me off my bed

"okay okay, fine." i got up and we went into our separate bathrooms. i showered quickly and threw on a pair of joggers and a comfy crop top. i felt much better that i showered. felt more alive. my head wasn't as sore anymore. it was refreshing. i stepped out my bathroom with my hair back in two pleats, ready to relax. my eyes traced around the room until they landed on a half naked draco. i let out a small giggle, i mean i have seen him like that before just not recently. he then threw on a black t-shirt before rugby tackling me onto my bed without ANY warning. i let out a small scream as i flew onto my bed.

"what was that for?" i laughed as we lay on my bed on our back looking at the roof

"just wanted to make an entrance"

"you were already in the room? that doesn't make-

"shut the fuck up okay?" woah. i mean okay.

"don't tell me what to do?" i snapped back. i couldn't help it.

"i can do what i want granger, now get up we are going to honeydukes then the three broomsticks."

"draco i need to get re-