We walked in and everyone was already there.
"Ok then everyone's here let's get clothes first" I said. We all dispersed and I started walking to Victoria secret with Shadow.
"OMFG ITS YOU" a man ran up to me. It was the man from the pet shop.
"Um hello" I said trying to walk around him but he blocked my path. "Sir please move" I said. He just continued staring at my uniform. He suddenly looked up and a terrified looking washed over his face. I turned around and I saw Katsuki, Todoroki and Midoriya standing behind me glaring at him
"So you get scared by them and not me?" I scoffed.
"Babe you're literally so short compared to us" Katsuki said
"I'm (your height) that's not short" I said.
"Sure ok" Midoriya chuckled. I turned back and saw the man staring at my uniform again.
"SIR MY EYES ARE UP HERE" I shouted waking him out of his daydream.
"Y-you're really hot" he stuttered.
"I AM 16 YOU PEDO" I shouted
"I'm literally 17" he said.
"Oh....." I said.
"Yeah well would you want to go out with me sometime?" He smirked.
"No." I said walking around him. He grabbed my arm and spun me around.
"WHY TF NOT" he shouted.
"BECAUSE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" I kicked him in the balls and continued walking away. He fell to the ground.
"Damn you're lucky" Midoriya said to Katsuki and Todoroki nodded.

I walked into the store and bought enough underwear, deodorants and bath stuff to last everyone the 3 weeks. I then walked around the mall and bought clothes and shoes for myself. Then I walked into the hair store and bought loads of hair products. After that I continued walking around buying random stuff like chargers and headphones. My phone started ringing at and answered it.
"WHERE ARE YOU?" Katsuki shouted
"I'm in JD why are you shouting?" I said
"S-sorry I was worried"
"Its fine just calm down"
"Ok I'll be there with half and half and Deku in a few minutes"
"Ok byeee" I ended the call and put my phone away.

"Was that your boyfriend?" A boy my age appeared out of nowhere scaring me.
"Y-yeah it was-"
"Oh that's cool, I've never had a girlfriend"
"Sorry about that-"
"Yeah it's just cause you know nice guys always finished last"
"I wouldn't-"
"Maybe its because I'm ugly"
"I don't-"
"Do you think I'm ugly?"
"I mean-"
"Yeah of course you would-"
"CAN YOU LET ME TALK"
"O-oh sure"
"Ok did you want something from me?"
"Yeah I wanted to get your snap"
"No"
"WHY NOT"
"You've been really weird this whole convo"
"OF COURSE, YOU GIRLS ARE ALL THE SAME"
"Um sir do you need help should I call someone for you?"
"I BET YOU SAY KILL ALL MEN, WELL RAPE ALL WOMEN" he shouted in my face. I was completely taken back with his outburst. He started leaning in to kiss me. I slapped across the face.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I shouted picking up Shadow. I turned around bumped into someone's chest.
"Oh I'm so sorry sir" I said then I looked up and saw Katsuki.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted walking towards the boy.
"Are you ok y/n?" Midoriya and Todoroki asked.
"I'm fine" I quickly put Shadow on the ground and ran in front of Katsuki. He was about to blast the boy. "Katsuki wait" I said "calm down please let me handle this by myself" he looked down and me then at the boy and he stopped the sparks.
"Tsk" he said turning around to pet Shadow. I turned around and the boy was smiling down at me.
"Ew, let's go" I said to the boys. I walked to the till and payed for my stuff. I had loads of bags and the boys helped me carry them.
"Thanks guys" I smiled. We walked back to the entrance to meet the rest of my class.

Mina, Jiro, Momo, Kirishima and Sero came running to me.
"Y/n what happened are you ok?" Sero asked.
"I'm fine don't worry" I said.
"Then why did you take so long?" Mina asked worried.
"It was nothing-" I lied
"SOME CREEP WAS BOTHERING HER" Midoriya shouted.
"Wow cutie you didn't have to do that" I said
"Where is he?" Kirishima and Sero said pissed.
"Its nothing now let's get into our groups" I said walking to everyone else. We all loaded our cars then changed into the groups that we were put in. We all went to go buy stuff for the assigned groups.